tonites crowd

torquay gers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans are voting with their feet..

The board have a big decision to make soon.

Can we really afford to be missing out on match day revenue due to the turgid pish served up week in, week out?

To be fair, that wasn't the worst performance we have seen this season by a long shot and fair play to 'The Honest Men' for coming to Ibrox and having a fair crack of playing half decent passing football.

Attendances in midweek after the league is actually won always tail off. Trying to use it as some kind of message is just daft, either against Ally or the Board.

Season Ticket renewals is an entirely different matter though.

There's been less than 30k at games long before we even won the league..

East Fife,Stenhousemuir etc.

The crowds werent as low this time last season.

After last weeks midweek poor performance i actually thought about staying in the house, however there was at least some effort tonight, although hardly any chances to score.

Im sure i wont be the only one who will be glad when the season is over.

It's the board and Ally's fault for lower crowds.

make your mind up a post ago it was fans attitude.like this fan who's had a season ticket all his adult life and has had to sit through 2 years of absolute dross as journeymen with no character steal a wage from us.i want ally to go.i want this board miles away from our club but if there's is one thing I can say is I'm proud as fuck of our fans.

Didn't make it tonight as I was working which is probably the case with quite a few people.

A Tuesday night game twice in a row is fucking stupid it ain't easy to swap shifts for me(self employed)

However saying that the football we get served hardly makes you want to go out on a limb to get there.