Team for next season

6superbarry6

I really don't see the need for wholesale changes imo this side if managed correctly would walk it

Bell

Foster Mosnhi Hutchison Wallace

Black Macleod

Shiels Law Temps

Boyd

Although would also replace Shiels if possible

Never seen a thread like this before.

Boyd and Hutchison aren't even our players and you think the first 2 players McCoist will drop are daly and jig? Yeah.... Great thread mate, truly great.

We've been heavily linked with both tho Jig is clearly past it and Daly has been awful for months plus I'm praying it's not Ally's decision to make

Ally won't drop his wee pals.

I can't even bare to think about next season, it will be 3 straight seasons of utter pish because we have a donkey of a manager.

Ally won't drop his wee pals.

I can't even bare to think about next season, it will be 3 straight seasons of utter pish because we have a donkey of a manager.

I'm still praying it won't be Ally even though it's looking more and more likely he'll be here a decent manager with that side would piss the championship

The building process should see us entering next season with the bulk of the squad capable of challenging for 2nd in the SPFL and going the distance in the cups. Unfortunately Ally has built a squad that isn't certain to win the Championship.

You're not putting a case in for the two of them surely? One his fucked knees and the other has been taking penalties all season.

Not putting a case for anything or anyone. Just think it is very odd to accuse a manager of picking players for the wrong reasons, when there is a very obvious reason why they have played given they are the top two goalscorers.

Not putting a case for anything or anyone. Just think it is very odd to accuse a manager of picking players for the wrong reasons, when there is a very obvious reason why they have played given they are the top two goalscorers.

me or you could be the top goalscorers in this division with the team we've got compared to the rest.

You are either blind or stupid.

Daly has been chronic for months now, he isn't scoring and offers fuck all to the team.

Jig is slow and his goals come from penalties, wow what an achievement.

Both players are offering hee haw and still our dud of a manager plays them every week despite a young prospect showing more in his 20 odd minute cameo role than they have for months.

Of course McCoist won't do the normal thing and drop out of form and useless players because they would take the huff and super ally needs his wee pals after all.

Pathetic.

How about a realistic team to get us breaking even.....

Bell

Wallace

Mohsni

Faure

Foster

Hutton

McLeod

Templeton

Mckay

Aird

Little (tends to score when through the middle)

Subs -

Gallagher gk

Smith left side

Mcculloch utility dmid or c/half

Gasparato ( gets a minimum of last 20mins every game in his natural position ) ( also allows fairer to cover right back in injury)

Crawford amid

Gallagher amid or striker ( gets 20 mims minimum every game)

Clark ( rotates with little to keep both on their toes)

Let's us lose

black -should have been sacked for betting against us anyway and doesn't stand out way he should

Law - has been off his game since September. And McLeod has been moved out of position to accommodate him

Sheils - less than ten good games since signing

Cribari - never had a chance this season so we don't need him.

Daly - about as mobile as an oak tree and the long ball game is seriously holding us back

Simonsen - experienced back up - I give u uniteds third goal - Gallagher would have done no worse

Hegarty / perry not been missed so not required.

I reckon that would be around 35k a week off the wage bill. That's 1.8 million a season saved

While I'm at it. Why do we need a reserve / under 20 coach in durie? We already have three coaches in mccoist McDowell and Durrant. Surely one or all of then could take the younger players and then know who is ready to be tried a level up.