FAO all bears

Skelf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea Skelf?

I just shared it mate from VB

I've had countless PM's offering money and one guy from here wanted to donate £2500 into my account who wants to remain anonymous Told him all to be done through OP details

Also another user from here donated £100 who wants to remain anonymous

I've had countless PM's offering money and one guy from here wanted to donate £2500 into my account who wants to remain anonymous Told him all to be done through OP details

Wow that's fantastic!

Guys, I have just met with George (Hagi9uk) from FF, Jamies (Miltonkeynesbear) cousin whose wife was tragically taken and donated a signed and framed Gazza top I had when he went to Boro...he told me the response he has had is amazing from everyone and he hopes to smash the 10k figure as it may cost more than that to get them all home.

If anyone is interested in bidding for my signed shirt please let me know, it is already one of the items for auction on FF and is currently at £150. I know im a new poster on here but there are a few guys that can vouch for me, i run the W.A.T.P. xbox clan, admin on the WATP clan site and the facebook page as Bighug Inamug.

4ujvk5.jpg

hv6of9.jpg

29o3guc.jpg

Also another user from here donated £100 who wants to remain anonymous

Guys I have just spoken to George (Hagi9uk) on the phone about the post of the anonymous offer of £2500...he has asked if the person in question could please email him at threeandeasy@yahoo.co.uk direct to discuss this further if possible?

He now has a function room and is waiting to find out about a license for this to try and get fund raising night sorted as well, more details to come, I have volunteered my time as licensed SIA steward to help him out as well on the night when it comes.

Guys I have just spoken to George (Hagi9uk) on the phone about the post of the anonymous offer of £2500...he has asked if the person in question could please email him at threeandeasy@yahoo.co.uk direct to discuss this further if possible?

He now has a function room and is waiting to find out about a license for this to try and get fund raising night sorted as well, more details to come, I have volunteered my time as licensed SIA steward to help him out as well on the night when it comes.

Pm me mate.