Goian & Bocanegra

bluenose_72

Anyone seen either of them break sweat yet?

They have been fantastic for us this season. Five goals conceded, two of which were goalkeeping howlers, speaks volumes of how good they've been. Must give the team so much confidence knowing how good the two centre backs are.

Two great signings by McCoist and we haven't missed Bougherra and Weir at all.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Only time I seen Goian troubled was against Templeton a couple of times last weekend.

Technically it's only 4 league goals because neither had joined before the home game at Hearts.

As you said two of those goals were from shocking mistakes from McGregor, whilst the other two were defensive errors from Broadfoot and Whittaker.

Very true mate.

Was that not Goian's first booking against Hearts as well? He's a very disciplined player.

absolute steals and Super deserves massive credit for getting the 2 of them for less than £1m - Celtic fans must be tearing their hair out when they see the value we got while they sit with an absolute diddy back-line. Ha, they payed 2.2m for Bangura. Brilliant. Utter legends the pair of them

A great bit of business from Ally, they've been solid. Best defensive pairing since, well I dunno when haha. To think we were going to pay £2m for an injured Cuellar when we got these 2 for under £1.3m. Bartley will struggle to get into the team. The only position I can see him filling is the CDM role, big Davie must know it himself too.

The pair of them have been fantastic. When Bocanegra played his first game, so many people said he was past it and didn't deserve to be on the team.

I'm very glad he has proven all of them wrong.

What a pair.

They have been fantastic.

McGregor though has to cut out these mistakes because they will cost us big time soon if he keeps doing it. Its getting beyond a joke how many times he is fucking up.

In my opinion McGregor has been awful this season compared to last but I'll probably get hit with abuse for saying that. He needs to up his game because his defence certainly have done.

McGregor though has to cut out these mistakes because they will cost us big time soon if he keeps doing it. Its getting beyond a joke how many times he is fucking up.

In my opinion McGregor has been awful this season compared to last but I'll probably get hit with abuse for saying that. He needs to up his game because his defence certainly have done.

Did you see the ones he kept out? The one on one he stayed up and spread himself? And the 40 yard volley that he parried? If you see it from behind the way it swerved, it was a fucking peach of a stop. Granted he should have done better with the goal but papac should have closed the guy down, he is murder for letting crosses in and in this case a shot away.

Big Goin was also heard after the game saying what's so hard about this granite pish?

I think you're being slightly OTT here. McGregor has earned the right to make a couple of mistakes here and there.