leeds united

KingKirk

An absolutely astoundingly stupid appointment in the first place.

Spot on!

I see Steve Clark & Oscar Garcia are being linked this morning - why not pick one of them on the first place?

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised if one of them took it (people will do anything for money!) but have they a serious chance, after the way they've buggered about with Hockaday?

Spot on!

I see Steve Clark & Oscar Garcia are being linked this morning - why not pick one of them on the first place?

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised if one of them took it (people will do anything for money!) but have they a serious chance, after the way they've buggered about with Hockaday?

A Leeds supporting mate of mine told me that the rumour going around was that there was a shortlist of better candidates, but that the owner bumped into Hockaday in a restaurant one night, they got chatting, and the owner basically offered him the job on the spot because he liked him.

I don't think the suggestions they'll get relegated hold much though, Billy Sharp is a great striker at that level, he'll score enough goals to keep them midtable.

A Leeds supporting mate of mine told me that the rumour going around was that there was a shortlist of better candidates, but that the owner bumped into Hockaday in a restaurant one night, they got chatting, and the owner basically offered him the job on the spot because he liked him.

I don't think the suggestions they'll get relegated hold much though, Billy Sharp is a great striker at that level, he'll score enough goals to keep them midtable.

Interesting!

I've got to hope so re Sharp - as well being surrounded by them at work, the wife's one!

• 1 month later...

Know a few Leeds boys they follow the mighty Gers. Good guys. Makes me feel compassion for them, another club getting ruined by utter cunts in the board room. Also they hate the mhanky mob which makes them sound in my book.

Know a few Leeds boys they follow the mighty Gers. Good guys. Makes me feel compassion for them, another club getting ruined by utter cunts in the board room. Also they hate the mhanky mob which makes them sound in my book.

Most of my mates are Leeds fans and they hate Celtic.