Table Tennis

cushynumber

There's not much in Paisley. Dunno if you've seen this page on the table tennis Scotland website. It has a mapped list of clubs. Drumchapel is supposedly one of the best, most popular clubs in this area.

http://tabletennisscotland.co.uk/regions-in-scotland/#.VE-69vl_vRA

I don't play, I just used to know someone that did.

cheers guys - yes I seen that map - cant be arsed getting through to Drumchapel right enough so was hoping that there would be something nearer. Doesn't look like it. I am a bit surprised at that as I thought some of the sport centres round here would have a club. Obviously not.

There's not much in Paisley. Dunno if you've seen this page on the table tennis Scotland website. It has a mapped list of clubs. Drumchapel is supposedly one of the best, most popular clubs in this area.

http://tabletennisscotland.co.uk/regions-in-scotland/#.VE-69vl_vRA

I don't play, I just used to know someone that did.

Rfc52 (Davie) used play for the drumchapel lot IIRC, not sure if he does it now though due to his elbow.

Rfc52 (Davie) used play for the drumchapel lot IIRC, not sure if he does it now though due to his elbow.

That's what the guy I used to know said Drumchapel was famous for, table tennis and Drumchapel United. And one or two other things, but we won't go into that.

Rfc52 a table tennis player, eh? Multi-talented cunt, is he?

That's what the guy I used to know said Drumchapel was famous for, table tennis and Drumchapel United. And one or two other things, but we won't go into that.

Rfc52 a table tennis player, eh? Multi-talented cunt, is he?

Last place I'd expect a TT group :lol:

Well he plays in goals so not sure why he cant flick his wrist playing that.

No something I am a fan of.

thats allowing facilities to be hired - its not a club.

Well you've no got a fucking club, so get your fat arse down there, push the fucking table against a fucking wall and form your own one-man Forrest Gump club.