Danny Wilson

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH I thought before being dropped he looked slower than normal, made me think he was carrying an injury, so I wouldnt be surprised if he get reinstated back into the team. You just dont drop a player like him and then he doesnt make the bench there will be a very good reason.

The guy is pish - he's too lightweight and his distribution is appalling at times, no wonder Hearts weren't bothered when he left!

He's not pish, ridiculous statement.

His distribution is generally pretty good, and he was also their captain.

Bunch of moany bastards on RM, so quick to stick the boot into our players.

For someone who was their captain - he gives the impression he doesnae give a toss at times, hardly an inspirational leader on the park. We're paying hm good money and he needs to show us a bit more in my opinion.

Interesting choice as most would go for ball as sitting midfielder though I think balls pace might help being in the back line.

Gut instinct is saying warburton won't change Halliday as the sitting midfielder though.

Ball has the pace and passing quality to be in midfield. I don't think Kiernan is suited to any position other than centre half.

Was Wilson a Warburton signing or was there an agreement already in place? He and Kiernan are too similar, similar positional sense, attributes etc, but Kiernan is the better of the 2. Ball beside him is the logical centre back pairing. Wilson can't be an automatic choice just because of the hoo hah surrounding his coming back

Now do you understand why I think Wilson is pish?

That it been decided then?

Mark fucked up by signing Wilson?

Not what I meant, I'm simply saying that I don't think this is the second-coming of Richard Gough - as some seemed to have been predicting when we signed him. Moshni gave me the impression he was more interested than Wilson is at times!!

Not what I meant, I'm simply saying that I don't think this is the second-coming of Richard Gough - as some seemed to have been predicting when we signed him. Moshni gave me the impression he was more interested than Wilson is at times!!

you just made that up I ain't heard 1 person say he's the next Gough

Don't talk utter shite.

You said he was pish, don't backtrack.

Interesting post history.