Danny Wilson

It's called exaggeration - the point I'm making is some on here think Wilson is a leader... Gough was, Wilson is not.

he was a captain of a team that won the title last year. Not one person has compared his leader qualities to that of RG. He is still a leader in our dressing room tho.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what way is he a classy player?

Is it his annoying floaty long balls you like or his inability to defend?

In what way is he a classy player?

Is it his annoying floaty long balls you like or his inability to defend?

Don't forget his leadership qualities?

He is as slow as a week in the jail. His passing is limited. Poor at cross balls and has cost us a few goals previously, along with others, but he is the worst. No disrespect to the lad, but he is simply not good enough and would be an even bigger liability in the top tier.

Correct

I know hearts fans that were happy to see the back of him although at first I thought that was out of spite. What I will say is he has not covered himself in glory since his return. He looks so lethargic, unfit and his body language isn't great. He needs to buck up his ideas. Ball on the other hand is a class act and should be starting ahead of him.

Wilson better give himself a good shake because the only way after Rangers will be down . In the two biggest games so far this season his mistakes have cost us the first and decisive goals,both of which were a result of schoolboy defending.He seems intent on looking cool rather than getting dirty but it's time to roll his sleeves up and dominate his opponent rather than spray balls about.

Needs to drop the nonchalant pish and stop thinking hes a better player than he is..

Been incredibly average at best and at fault for goals against the tougher opposition we have faced.

Weir needs to have a word with him as he would have been heavily involved in bringing him here.

On the back of one game where he clearly wasn't match sharp after missing the last 3 through injury? No.

I blame Warburton for today - got tactics and personnel all wrong.

He was as slow as a week in the jail before his injury, nothing to give in the air at cross balls and his distribution would make a blind man weep, far less his attitude. Bottom line, he has very limited natural abilities and no one can give him that.

• 4 weeks later...