**** Official Rangers V St Mirren Petrofac Cup Thread ****

Just checked the stadium plan for this and I was surprised at how many tickets are still available. It is only £15 a ticket as well so it's hardly breaking the bank for a Saturday afternoon fixture at Ibrox. Hopefully should we win and book our place in the final then Rangers reward those fans who have attended the games in the earlier rounds of the cup.

The game itself should be a good test for us as well as the match recently against them at St Mirren Park was quite difficult and arguably Foderingham kept us in that one. I would line up with:

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Ball Wallace

Zelalem Halliday Holt

Waghorn Miller McKay

Just checked the stadium plan for this and I was surprised at how many tickets are still available. It is only £15 a ticket as well so it's hardly breaking the bank for a Saturday afternoon fixture at Ibrox. Hopefully should we win and book our place in the final then Rangers reward those fans who have attended the games in the earlier rounds of the cup.

The game itself should be a good test for us as well as the match recently against them at St Mirren Park was quite difficult and arguably Foderingham kept us in that one. I would line up with:

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Ball Wallace

Zelalem Halliday Holt

Waghorn Miller McKay

Not that surprising as some, myself included, don't even see it as a serious competition. TBH I wouldn't cross the street to watch a match in this competition

Not that surprising as some, myself included, don't even see it as a serious competition. TBH I wouldn't cross the street to watch a match in this competition

I'm glad it's only a sad minority that have this attitude

Swithered, swithered some more, bit of humming and hawing, then decided not to bother. 12.15 is a really shitty kick off time, have a late/heavy night planned on the Friday and it's on the telly. Next game for me will be Dumbarton.

Money comes out my account automatically for all home games so I'll be there... As CB said we go to watch Rangers, it doesn't matter what competition or who the opposition is.

I actually think this could be a decent match, hopefully we can get the crowd up to around the 30k mark and give the paisley mhanks a good skelping .

I go for one reason - to watch Rangers. Day or night, regardless of who we are playing, when we are playing, where we are playing, or what competition we are playing in.

For me - it's all about The Rangers. Everything else comes second.

Where do you sit in Ibrox?

I go for one reason - to watch Rangers. Day or night, regardless of who we are playing, when we are playing, where we are playing, or what competition we are playing in.

For me - it's all about The Rangers. Everything else comes second.

A quote that literally could mean you are a huge Rangers fan or a big standard obsessed tim.

I swear Rangers fans just look for something to moan at. Usually ticket prices. So reduced ti £15 for this game which is good, Now its that its a lunchtime KO and TV and a diddy cup. Not been to Ibrox since Livingston home game so looking forward to it. Have to be a lot better than last weeks performance though

I'm glad it's only a sad minority that have this attitude

Sad minority?

Why do you think the stadium is barely half full for these games?

Did you miss the huge 17000 attendance for the last match against Livingston?

If you are going to make silly statements at least have some evidence to back it up. Sad minority my arse

Sad minority?

Why do you think the stadium is barely half full for these games?

Did you miss the huge 17000 attendance for the last match against Livingston?

If you are going to make silly statements at least have some evidence to back it up. Sad minority my arse

Ibrox is usually half full for Scottish and League Cup games aswell, yet, like the Challenge Cup, there's always a scramble for tickets for the final.

perhaps you should get off your high horse. if you think the games in this competition are not worthy of your presence then fair enough. but don't come on here shouting about it as no one really gives a shit

Ibrox is usually half full for Scottish and League Cup games aswell, yet, like the Challenge Cup, there's always a scramble for tickets for the final.

perhaps you should get off your high horse. if you think the games in this competition are not worthy of your presence then fair enough. but don't come on here shouting about it as no one really gives a shit

I dont have a high horse as you appear to be using it.

No I don't give a fuck about this competition and neither do most others or we would not have crowds of 17000. The evidence is staring you in the face ffs

As for not being allowed to give an answer to a query about why hardly any tickets are being sold then excuse me for not seeking permission from a self appointed judge of what a Rangers fan should be.