**** Official Rangers V St Mirren Petrofac Cup Thread ****

I dont have a high horse as you appear to be using it.

No I don't give a fuck about this competition and neither do most others or we would not have crowds of 17000. The evidence is staring you in the face ffs

As for not being allowed to give an answer to a query about why hardly any tickets are being sold then excuse me for not seeking permission from a self appointed judge of what a Rangers fan should be.

then what explains the similarly small crowds for the League and Scottish Cup? does no one give a shit about them either?

and where exactly have I said what a Rangers fan should be?

I dont have a high horse as you appear to be using it.

No I don't give a fuck about this competition and neither do most others or we would not have crowds of 17000. The evidence is staring you in the face ffs

As for not being allowed to give an answer to a query about why hardly any tickets are being sold then excuse me for not seeking permission from a self appointed judge of what a Rangers fan should be.

We sold out our allocation for the final in 2014 and had plenty of people begging for spares as well.

There's a theme with cup games not on the season book bringing in poor crowds, most of the time we were even well short of selling out for Champions League qualifiers.

So I'd say it's misleading to say it's purely about the Petrofac cup.

Looking at the online ticket sales looks as if there are under 10k tickets sold which is pretty poor.

If we had managed to convince more RM users to donate to our Fund this season, we could have probably bought more than the measly 30 tickets and 6 Hospitality Seats that we've managed to buy for Erskine and Combat Stress for this game.

Even when added to the 7 member-donated Seats we've provided for some other Veterans, it's still probably not going to be enough to fill the stadium. :(

We're trying our best, but we really need a bit more help tbh. :pipe:

Oh, and I'll be there too, so that's another bum on a seat. :P

We sold out our allocation for the final in 2014 and had plenty of people begging for spares as well.

There's a theme with cup games not on the season book bringing in poor crowds, most of the time we were even well short of selling out for Champions League qualifiers.

So I'd say it's misleading to say it's purely about the Petrofac cup.

Ok, maybe it's not just this particular cup but I am simply being honest about it. Where are all the other thousands who are saying nothing but simply don't go?

Suddenly deciding you fancy the competition if we get to the final does not make it right.

Ok, maybe it's not just this particular cup but I am simply being honest about it. Where are all the other thousands who are saying nothing but simply don't go?

Suddenly deciding you fancy the competition if we get to the final does not make it right.

I'm sure people have their own personal reasons but any competition Rangers are playing in should be one worth winning.

The last game I was at was the home QoS and they had it advertised for £15. I thought I may go to that one, but now I find out it's been changed to a 12:15 KO and I've got far too far to travel to there on time.

As well as sitting in the freezing cold for a game that's on the telly.

I'll be looking after my health and staying in the heat watching it on the telly.

If we had managed to convince more RM users to donate to our Fund this season, we could have probably bought more than the measly 30 tickets and 6 Hospitality Seats that we've managed to buy for Erskine and Combat Stress for this game.

Even when added to the 7 member-donated Seats we've provided for some other Veterans, it's still probably not going to be enough to fill the stadium. :(

We're trying our best, but we really need a bit more help tbh. :pipe:

Oh, and I'll be there too, so that's another bum on a seat. :P

My ST will be there as usual.

I'll be sat here, in the sunshine and nice warm weather, watching on a dodgy stream.