Do You Buy The Herald?

Bluefarm

Today The Herald newspaper has appointed a new journalist (HND) by the name of Angela Haggerty.

I'm told many of the Rangers supporting staff are deeply unhappy and concerned that such a Rangers hating bigot is working among them.

If you do buy this newspaper, it may be worth emailing them and explaining your reasons for no longer doing so.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today The Herald newspaper has appointed a new journalist (HND) by the name of Angela Haggerty.

I'm told many of the Rangers supporting staff are deeply unhappy and concerned that such a Rangers hating bigot is working among them.

If you do buy this newspaper, it may be worth emailing them and explaining your reasons for no longer doing so.

She taking up the poop chute

Oh great.

So that's her in the Herald, Greenslade in the Guardian, Thomson in C4. What next? Ill Phil in place of Michael Portillo on This Week?

1/ She's a pathetic lowlife

2/ She's aff her nut

3/ She's totally prejudiced against a certain segment of society

Staggering that they'd employ her.

I don't subscribe, but I know some that do that I'm pretty sure won't be any more.

Fucking hell - how? Aside from the fact she's a bigoted cow, her 'journalism' is terrible.

:lol: Aye, that too. She's clearly thick as pigshit.

Very strange decision from the Herald.

It's actually the Sunday Herald she's doing, which in itself is entirely unsurprising.

The only national newspaper that laughably backed the SNP and separatist 'Yes' campaign, which with the latest oil forecasts, makes that position even more hilarious.

The editor of the Sunday Herald also started to edit the absolutely laughable 'National', which is basically a daily nationalist paid for pamphlet for the SNP. Credit to newsquest for identifying a large percentage of nationalist lunatics would buy a propaganda rag, but their credibility as a neutral newspaper publisher has been tarnished forever.

I have heard, but not seen, that Angela would be more likely to enjoy working for a state funded broadcaster, specifically one paid by the license fee, because she thoroughly enjoys the BBC. Allegedly.

It scares me to think that someone who has the authority to hire and sack people at a national newspaper came to the conclusion that this bigot would be a suitable employee and they wonder why their numbers have dwindled. Can gurantee the person hiring a cretinous slapper like Angela has the same mindset.

I wonder if the person that hired her also used to do line ups behind St Georges Primary School for all the Penilee Young Team like Angela done? Once a filthy horrible slapper, always a filthy horrible slapper. People remember your past Angela ;)

:lol: Aye, that too. She's clearly thick as pigshit.

Very strange decision from the Herald.

It's a paper that's gone downhill massively from when I was younger. I now only really read the FT.

Strong words from you mate :D good to see

I reserve the strongest words in my vocabulary for Rangers hating scum mate :D.