Union Bears

KeyserSoze

Aye, also the word choice was a bit cringey. Sports Direct clearly don't have a great reputation for staff conditions but to class it as slavery is pretty insulting to actual victims of slavery.

Bet you agree with not calling a blackboard a blackboard incase it insults anyone.....Mr PC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what victims of slavery are going to be at Ibrox on a wet saturday afternoon or watching them on bbc alba? If you think that a banner at ibrox is going to offend slaves your a fool.

If you think its going to have any effect on MA, SD or the retail deal then youre a bigger fool.

The fact is SD employment policy is nothing like slavery so the UBs banner was cringey to say the least. Its like something the taogs would come up with

If you think its going to have any effect on MA, SD or the retail deal then youre a bigger fool.

The fact is SD employment policy is nothing like slavery so the UBs banner was cringey to say the least. Its like something the taogs would come up with

I never said in any post that i thought it would have an effect. I was just pointing out that it was ridiculous to mention the fact that having the word slaves in a banner at ibrox would be offensive to actual slaves. Am i mad in thinking this?

I never said in any post that i thought it would have an effect. I was just pointing out that it was ridiculous to mention the fact that having the word slaves in a banner at ibrox would be offensive to actual slaves. Am i mad in thinking this?

Was he wrong in what he said?. Its nothing like slavery so it was ridiculous have it on a banner. No wonder folk think theyre daft weans not to be taken seriously.

Was he wrong in what he said?. Its nothing like slavery so it was ridiculous have it on a banner. No wonder folk think theyre daft weans not to be taken seriously.

This is not the forum for political correctness, going on like some sort of politician about causing offence to slaves blah blah blah get real jolly boy john.I hear enough PC day in day out in this left wing run country thanks very much. I dont think the banner had any connection to the treatment of sports direct employees it was more to do with how sports direct have had a hold on our retail side of the business, maybe in comparison to how sports direct being the master, have given us the slaves in this whole shambles, little in terms of financial return in regard to merchandise.

You would have thought it was a swastika they hekd up the way some folk go on fs.

You talk some amount of shite. And its got fuck all to do with being PC bro. Its the fact that the banner was just bullshit and cringeworthy.

They left themselves open to ridicule by mentioning slavery. I doubt anyone was actually offended by it, but your lot love to have this imaginary enemy thats backing Ashley when those type of people dont even exist

You talk some amount of shite. And its got fuck all to do with being PC bro. Its the fact that the banner was just bullshit and cringeworthy.

They left themselves open to ridicule by mentioning slavery. I doubt anyone was actually offended by it, but your lot love to have this imaginary enemy thats backing Ashley when those type of people dont even exist

Its a conspiracy