I'd Hate To Play Against Halliday

Gaz52

He wins just about every 50/50 he goes in for, he's tidy with the ball, he's strong on the ball and quite quick plus he's a loud-mouth (in a good way)

What a player to have in your team. He's one of our own :21:

Great day's work today from the whole team but he's my MOTM... Still 5 mins left right enough and Waggy's just put one away

He wins just about every 50/50 he goes in for, he's tidy with the ball, he's strong on the ball and quite quick plus he's a loud-mouth (in a good way)

What a player to have in your team. He's one of our own :21:

Great day's work today from the whole team but he's my MOTM... Still 5 mins left right enough and Waggy's just put one away

I`d love to play against him it would mean i aint got the shit job i have

sorry but I`ll go against the grain here.I don`t think he has played well in weeks.He will never be a defensive midfielder and that is no fault of his own that he`s getting played out of position. Everyone had been clamouring for Eustace to get fit and sign for a reason.Never fault his effort but I think we will see an even better player when he`s played in his normal position with a CDM behind him.

St Johnstone ruined him. Hopefully he is moved further forward when we sign a new DM in January. Would like to see him partner Holt in front of a proper DM. Not convinced he will be good enough in the Premiership though.

you must be absolutely raging that we won today

Thought he played well, but is still naive in his position and doesn't cover the CB's enough.

Kiernan was fantastic today.

I think he's done a great job for us but being brutally honest i think he will be one of the first to get replaced when we return to the top flight....I hope i'm proved wrong....He's living the dream and i really hope it continues for him!

Shows how opinions can differ, didn't think today was one of his best

you all must be absolutely raging that we won today

*Apologies, couldn't resist!

Thought he played well, but is still naive in his position and doesn't cover the CB's enough.

Kiernan was fantastic today.

I'm kiernans biggest fan but yet again after strolling the game and looking like a top player he has lapses in concentration which will prove costly in top div if he can't cut it out,Halliday was my mom and it's a pity he's so one footed or he also would be a top player when he plays in his best position.

He's already played at a higher level so far in his career but he won't cut it in the super duper Scottish Premiership...

The stupidity of RM rears it's head again doh

But he now plays for Rangers where expectations are higher with future european fixtures ahead of him. He may very well succeed, I just have a little trepidation about the next step.

He's already played at a higher level so far in his career but he won't cut it in the super duper Scottish Premiership...

The stupidity of RM rears it's head again doh

There's plenty of players that played at a higher level than the Scottish Premiership but done nothing of note here.

Pretty simplistic thinking on your part.