Rob Kiernan

RFCRobertson

Gotta say I love the consistency Kiernan shows. Was at the game today (as usual but today was special, since it was a birthday treat n i got a shout out at halve time) and through the full 90 minutes, i saw 1 mistake, which he easily made up for.

I have to say, in terms of bargain and consistency, he's up there with Mr holt.

Also was pleasantly surprised with how well Wilson played today.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the big man. Easily our most under-rated player.

He's not perfect but I like him. I liked the partnership him and Ball were forming (even away to Hibs which was tough for them)

I think we paid about 400k for him and you think 400k for him and 5.5m for that Simoneouvic or whatever he's called the taigs bought.

I like the big man. Easily our most under-rated player.

He's not perfect but I like him. I liked the partnership him and Ball were forming (even away to Hibs which was tough for them)

I think we paid about 400k for him and you think 400k for him and 5.5m for that Simoneouvic or whatever he's called the taigs bought.

ike the big man. Easily our most under-rated player.

I think we paid about 400k for him and you think 400k for him and 5.5m for that Simoneouvic or whatever he's called the taigs

ike the big man. Easily our most under-rated player.

I think we paid about 400k for him and you think 400k for him and 5.5m for that Simoneouvic or whatever he's called the taigs

Totally agree.

One of my many recommendations I posted on here at the start of the transfer window.

I knew his quality at Wigan, and if there were any parts of his game I thought could have been improved it was to be more commanding, ruthless and aggressive. Take no prisoners.

Must admit, he has grown as a player here. Does not shy out of any challenge, always looks like he wants to win the ball more than his opponent and more often than not, he does.

Glad he has worked out so far, and hopefully he will continue to impress, and progress.

One of my many recommendations I posted on here at the start of the transfer window.

I knew his quality at Wigan, and if there were any parts of his game I thought could have been improved it was to be more commanding, ruthless and aggressive. Take no prisoners.

Must admit, he has grown as a player here. Does not shy out of any challenge, always looks like he wants to win the ball more than his opponent and more often than not, he does.

Glad he has worked out so far, and hopefully he will continue to impress, and progress.

Is that Marky or Malky , ex-Wigan manager?