*** Official Rangers V Dumbarton Match Thread ***

Got to agree Dean needs a start, he has shown great commitment every time he's thrown on, Zelalem is a talent and rarely wastes a ball, sometimes you need more, you need some grit on a cold wet Tuesday night to fight for the ball and the win.

Foderingham; Ball, Wilson, Kiernan, Wallace; Halliday, Holt, Shiels; Miller, Waghorn, Oduwa.

Tavernier looked off yesterday and at Livi and I'd rest him. Were short there but Ball looked accomplished at LB earlier and should be able to slot in.

Miller deserves to keep his spot after yesterday.

Would like to see Hardie get a few half hours.

This.

Wouldn't start him just yet, a few half hours then start him.

Zelalem for me isn't made to plAy in a 3 man midfield. 1 needs to be defensive and 2 box to box. He is more of an attacking midfielder to be played in the hole and not track back which is why I would start sheils. He is hardworking, box to box and will beat a man.

I would drop Zelalem and play Shiels (would have preferred Law if fit).

And drop Miller and play Oduwa (Miller can come on last 30 mins).

Tav has been poor in the last couple of games but not sure who else there is to play right back :blink:

Tav is getting jaded, he is not used to playing this many games at this level of intensity. If there is no right back cover bring back sinnanon just to deputise a few games here and there

All about rotation so I think Shiels will come in for Holt or Zelalem, even although both were good at the weekend. I think Oduwa will come in and the rest will be the same.

Need a decent victory as Saturday v Raith will be a lot tougher than when we trounced them at Ibrox.