It's A Good News Week

Virtuoso

You very well may, and if you do I commend you for it, but the vast majority don't. My mum works in a residential school for vulnerable girls. Some of the stories she's told me about them would make you physically ill. Wee lassies being pimped out by parents for bags of smack, mothers forcing daughters to have sex with the mums boyfriend and all sorts of other depraved shit. These wee lassies have had their lives destroyed by the time most of us are just discovering drink and birds and everything that goes with it. Using stuff like that to paint a football team in a better light than another is just totally wrong imo.

Strange she discusses individual kids and their backgrounds at home.

Normally details of them and abuses suffered would be confidential.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You very well may, and if you do I commend you for it, but the vast majority don't. My mum works in a residential school for vulnerable girls. Some of the stories she's told me about them would make you physically ill. Wee lassies being pimped out by parents for bags of smack, mothers forcing daughters to have sex with the mums boyfriend and all sorts of other depraved shit. These wee lassies have had their lives destroyed by the time most of us are just discovering drink and birds and everything that goes with it. Using stuff like that to paint a football team in a better light than another is just totally wrong imo.

Believe me, I've seen the effects this can have on someone, and how it can ruin their lives.

I don't do it to point score, I do it because it's vile and it makes me angry.

You already know this but you are as bad as the tims sometimes, they had a pop at our club so our fans have a pop back.

A club with a horrible history like theirs would do well to keep their mouth shut and maybe this wouldn't be dragged up.

Child abuse is despicable. Unlike Penn State the bastards have never been punished for covering it up. Until that day comes I am happy for Rangers fans to raise at every turn and they will continue to sweep, sweep. Why has the SFA never looked into who knew what?

These scum bastards right up to the top of the club tried to kill off Rangers and I have no qualms about getting back at them through ANY means. Hand wingers be dammed.

Believe me, I've seen the effects this can have on someone, and how it can ruin their lives.

I don't do it to point score, I do it because it's vile and it makes me angry.

so what does 'our football team is better than yours because we never abused weans' do to bring people to justice or protect victims? That is nothing but point scoring right there.

And without identifying details they still are. One of them did then however sell their story to a national newspaper for all to see.

That's up to the individual.

I've worked with at risk children and would never have thought to chat about it because i respected their privacy.

Also if work had found that privacy breached i would've been out on my arse :D

That's up to the individual.

I've worked with at risk children and would never have thought to chat about it because i respected their privacy.

Also if work had found that privacy breached i would've been out on my arse :D

It's not so much chatting about it as things being brought up. The girls often abscond and my auld dear is often the point of contact for the police when that happens. These details are sometimes brought up then, other times it's because I've had to do certain pieces of admin work for her and once or twice its been because they've been at court and the information is available. She doesn't come home and tell us about them as we're sat around the dinner table.

so what does 'our football team is better than yours because we never abused weans' do to bring people to justice or protect victims? That is nothing but point scoring right there.

If someone attacks something or someone I care about because they say I have done or am supporting the doing of something wrong, and they have done, or are supporting the doing of something that is far worse, I don't see reminding them of that as 'point scoring', but maybe that's just me.

Let he who is without sin...

No. I don't promote diplomacy. I promote not using the rape of children as a point scoring tool in a football rivalry. Historical peadophile cover ups seems to be a hot topic just now, why not make a complaint about one at Celtic Park.

It's gone way past point scoring. These people have demonstrated such a hatred over the last four years that even the most seasoned of Bears have been taken aback. Their desire to see our club go to the wall and stripped of honours is insatiable and goes way beyond the realms of sport. Well here's a news flash for you, if You keep prodding a dog eventually it's going to bite back.

Their club and their support has been mounting a relentless media campaign to not only undermine but ultimately destroy Rangers football club. People on here are simply fighting back, get that? Enough is enough and supporters of this club are finally realising that the abhorrent crime of child abuse or more importantly the organised cover up of child abuse is perhaps more deserving of that same media scrutiny.

It's gone way past point scoring. These people have demonstrated such a hatred over the last four years that even the most seasoned of Bears have been taken aback. Their desire to see our club go to the wall and stripped of honours is insatiable and goes way beyond the realms of sport. Well here's a news flash for you, if You keep prodding a dog eventually it's going to bite back.

Their club and their support has been mounting a relentless media campaign to not only undermine but ultimately destroy Rangers football club. People on here are simply fighting back, get that? Enough is enough and supporters of this club are finally realising that the abhorrent crime of child abuse or more importantly the organised cover up of child abuse is perhaps more deserving of that same media scrutiny.

Then report it. Singing "who shagged all the boys" or writing "at least we never touched weans" online isn't fighting back as you so delusionally put.

Fighting back :lol:

No mate your not getting its a reminder that we as a people a better than them

They defend big jock when everybody and their dog knows he covered it up

It's just a reminder that we are a class above them and if you had a cadburys feast next door to you would you allow him a quiet life

If anyone decries people from bringing up their vile past then that's a bad as condoning it.....never forget, never forgive the bheasts and the harm they did to innocent kids. Their IRA support is nearly as bad and should also be kept to the fore.

Fuck them the smelly bassas. Call them out every time for what they are.

No mate your not getting its a reminder that we as a people a better than them

They defend big jock when everybody and their dog knows he covered it up

It's just a reminder that we are a class above them and if you had a cadburys feast next door to you would you allow him a quiet life

You know there's been Rangers fans who've done it too? I couldn't give a fuck less what team someone supports. It's utterly fucking disgusting and anyone who does it should face the most severe punishment. Using it as a throwaway in a football blog shows no regard for the victims of such a horrible thing.

There has been numerous complaints made (and there continues to do so), but the fucking mhedia here won't touch it.

These bastards need to be continually reminded of what they are and what they did.

Perhaps is the reason why they're attempting to make our EBT's (however legal) as being the worst crime in the history of Scottish football.

Not the first time those timmigrants deflect, deflect, deflect.