1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

5.9m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    len4523

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • Could’ve said a lot of sound bites that weren’t him saying it was ‘good’ in any way  Unacceptable, let the fans down, need to do better, can’t afford performances like that, do everything we can to win all the remaining games etc. Any of those responses I’d have just said yeah fine generic stuff you’d expect but what he said is just total garbage   
    • It’s cuntish. They’re fobbing us off. Too many happy to take the big wages and give it the sound bites.  None of these bastards know what it means to play for this club. 
    • They have a weak back line (so do we) but any of their midfield 3 (the place where derby games are usually won and lost) would walk into our starting lineup and they have a striker that can feed off half chances when ours can’t score an open goal  Mentally they are vastly superior and that’s the main difference, they might not be ‘much’ better than us ability wise but they destroy us in this department. Every one of their players hates us and they show it, in our whole squad who could you confidently say hates them and has ever actually shown that? Balogun and Cantwell is about all I can come up with. They’ll already be relishing doing us in a title decider in front of 60,000 of their fans, Goldson and Tav are probably already having nightmares about wee Japanese guys ripping the absolute piss out of them and rehearsing their ‘yeah obviously disappointed’ speeches  Even at that it’s wishful thinking if you’re sure that these players won’t chuck it before we get to their midden so that the title isn’t on the line in that game never mind thinking we’ll get to that point, go into that pressured environment and actually win  We need to do something different, maybe get a sports psychologist to convince them the scum aren’t Real Madrid or fuck maybe we should get a hypnotist to convince them the team in green and white is actually Hibs  I’ll still watch every game in the hope that we finally at long last pull something off and best them but my expectations are absolutely zero for this team. People can say what I’ve said here is defeatist but it’s just realism. Massive respect to those trying to put a positive spin on things because you’ve more patience than I do  but I’m absolutely done with this team and done expecting them to do anything other than fail after their displays in the last 2 weeks
    • There's a huge difference between needing a win than a draw at a venue we have a horrendous record at.  They have destroyed us on the transition when we attack them, it plays into their hands knowing we need to go for a victory. A draw was always going to be a tough ask for us, nevermind a win. To say nothing has changed, is factually incorrect.
  • Popular Contributors