Tiger Woods Out For the Rest of 2008

Muff

To be fair I dont think he was saying Woods wasnt injured but more so that he was playin with the fact he was. Goosen was correct in saying that he only seemed to wince every time he hit a bad shot and never when he hit a good one, well at least thats the way I saw it!!!

I have no idea how he managed to complete 5 rounds with a broken leg and damaged cruciates

Greatest sportsman ever

I believe Wayne Biggins would have something to say about that.

With Tiger sidelined maybe the Yanks will have a chance in the Ryder Cup now....

Cynical and dry. I like it.

But being honest historically the reason Europe does better is we work much better as a team.

USA doesn't work so well in harmony with each other. Too individual.

With Tiger sidelined maybe the Yanks will have a chance in the Ryder Cup now....

We've won it most times he's been there. Even if he was there, I would still think we would win it.

I dunno, it would be like winning Wimbledon without Federer. Whilst Tiger doesn't always win, he is nearly always there or there abouts come the final day. I just think to win a tournament when the undisputed best player is not playing, devalues it slightly.

Not at all - you beat the best that are there at the time

Does it devalue Faldos 6 majors that there was no genuine star player around in that era? of course it doesnt