1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    EllonLoyal

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • He's a centre forward, perhaps not a good one, but he is not a left-winger. That's plain to see. Or is it? Because Clement continues to play him there to accommodate Dessers. I can't see him returning. Add him to a long list.
    • The rangers men stuff always seems to reappear when results turn.  We've had a few rangers men in these teams over the years and they still collapsed.  What we really need is players with better ability and character. Guys on the pitch who will not accept 2nd best and embrace pressure to win rather than folding under it. 
    • You would have to be stevie wonder to not see how many times he’s bailed us out over the years. The point I’m making is when he’s not on bringing his A game, no one else is stepping up to make things happen either. Which is where we currently find ourselves once again… as I said it’s fucking nuts that we are so dependent on a right back. One that’s aging and quite clearly struggling with the amount of games he’s being asked to play.   We have reached the point where those who rate Tav and those who don’t rate him finally agree… it’s time to move on.  
    • Clement came here to win things, he had other offers like the Saudi league which would have set him up financially for life but he wanted to be here, he wanted to win things. i don’t doubt the manager is really hurt by the last few weeks and I think what he is saying behind close doors is very different from what he said last night. The players however felt they “made it” with 55, look at the regression with Kamara as a prime example. The club, director of football and managers also share the blame for not refreshing the squad and sticking with the same stale players who have lost interest. They did have the desire once but that fire went out over time. The signings this year were a joke though, Butland and Sterling are the only two that I can see that have that fire in them.
    • Such an underwhelming signing on loan
  • Popular Contributors