1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    EllonLoyal

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • Away to Portugal on the 6th May for 4 nights, 4 rounds of golf and plenty carry on in betwen. Cany wait, hardly played recently after the wee man came along and the terrible weather.
    • He’s fine as a second / third choice striker. Can’t be our main man if we want to win leagues and cups. I’d add that a big part of the problem we have (and did with Morelos too) is that the wingers, 10s and CMs don’t contribute enough goals to support him. Can’t rely on one guy to get all your goals. 
    • We’ve been desperate for goals from wide positions for about 5 years. If we could get him for £5-6m I’d do it. 
    • He is what is he, a limited player that's got a decent return for us overall But would agree with having him as 2nd choice and moving on Danilo if possible then getting a new #1 striker in, we can't go into the new season with Danilo as our first choice after a long term injury.
    • He was out for most of the season when he went to Stoke too If he's out long term again now then I would say it's maybe becoming a worry
  • Popular Contributors