A safe pair of hands?

jebus197

OK I just reread this guy's article again, much more closely this time and I'm starting to get a feel for who this guy is. http://www.<No links to this website>/football/sfl/2012/07/14/sfl-chief-david-longmuir-insist-fairness-won-after-newco-rangers-are-admitted-into-division-three-86908-23908297/

In particular pay close attention to his stated desire to change the structure of Scottish football. Based on what I've read, I'm going to make a prediction about tomorrow. The SPL are in crisis. The SPL must pay the SFL 2 million if it wishes to continue to play. But I don't think Mr Longmuir wants this. I think he sees an opportunity to do exactly as he has stated all along he wants to do, which is nothing less than a complete reorganisation of Scottish football. He knows he holds some significant cards. He can improve on the 2 million he gets from the SPL, just by having Rangers in the league anyway. He has openly stated he wants to end the dictatorship of the SPL. I think we should get behind him and give him a chance to do exactly that. I think this guy really does have a lot of integrity. I hope I'm not wrong. I hope he doesn't prove me wrong by giving in to the bullying of the SPL.

I want him to bring the SPL to heel and to begin negotiations for a completely reorganised league. He says he wants the 42. I say we give it to him.

This thing may all go tits up tomorrow. But if it goes tits up for us, then it's go tits up for everybody. At some point negotiations are going to have to start to begin the reorganisation of Scottish football. I for one think Mr Longmuir might be exactly the man for the job.

He's the only person with any authority that seems to have any integrity. If it turns out that we end up with an SPL2, then Scottish football is going to stay shite forever.

He says he wants the 42. I believe him. I think he has the overwhelming support of the SFL for his position. This may well be a golden opportunity for Scottish football. We also have the advantage that if we can bring about the death of the SPL, then we will finally get some payback for the way we have been treated.

Let all those fucks in the SPL who thought they could screw us over go to the wall. Let the SPL collapse because it can't pay it's debts to the SFL.

I don't think this guy just has integrity - I think he might have a lot of brains (and balls) too.

Yep. It's embarrassing that the head of the 'diddy' leagues is showing up the head of our premier league and the head of our FA.

How did we end up with two english men running our game when we have people more than good enough in our own back yard?

A lot of this mess could have been avoided, or at least sorte out by now if we didn't have they two fannys ruining our game. I cant see how regan had the credentials for the job back when he got it and he has done nothing which makes me think that he's suitable for the job since.

I'm not usually one for conspiricy theories, but this whole thing stinks of liewell. There's too many links between Regan and liewell from the past.

OK I just reread this guy's article again, much more closely this time and I'm starting to get a feel for who this guy is. http://www.<No links to this website>/football/sfl/2012/07/14/sfl-chief-david-longmuir-insist-fairness-won-after-newco-rangers-are-admitted-into-division-three-86908-23908297/

In particular pay close attention to his stated desire to change the structure of Scottish football. Based on what I've read, I'm going to make a prediction about tomorrow. The SPL are in crisis. The SPL must pay the SFL 2 million if it wishes to continue to play. But I don't think Mr Longmuir wants this. I think he sees an opportunity to do exactly as he has stated all along he wants to do, which is nothing less than a complete reorganisation of Scottish football. He knows he holds some significant cards. He can improve on the 2 million he gets from the SPL, just by having Rangers in the league anyway. He has openly stated he wants to end the dictatorship of the SPL. I think we should get behind him and give him a chance to do exactly that. I think this guy really does have a lot of integrity. I hope I'm not wrong. I hope he doesn't prove me wrong by giving in to the bullying of the SPL.

I want him to bring the SPL to heel and to begin negotiations for a completely reorganised league. He says he wants the 42. I say we give it to him.

This thing may all go tits up tomorrow. But if it goes tits up for us, then it's go tits up for everybody. At some point negotiations are going to have to start to begin the reorganisation of Scottish football. I for one think Mr Longmuir might be exactly the man for the job.

“They set the tone for the meeting. If it was First or Third they would get on with it and that would be the end of the matter.”

All we want - enough is enough, even the wife who is not interested whatsoever with Rangers or Football is getting angry at this witch hunt. Please let us all move on and allow my Team to play football.. WATP

“They set the tone for the meeting. If it was First or Third they would get on with it and that would be the end of the matter.”

All we want - enough is enough, even the wife who is not interested whatsoever with Rangers or Football is getting angry at this witch hunt. Please let us all move on and allow my Team to play football.. WATP

Yes but that was then and this is now. The SPL want their 2 million (and more)from the TV deals. If they can't have it they will strip Rangers of their titles and their right to play. Should anybody just give in to blackmail? Do the SPL own Rangers? Should they be allowed to dictate terms to us like this? They carp on about 'sporting integrity' - and then openly engage in an act of blackmail? What a load of bollocks this whole thing is.