RangersMedia Raffle - Win Signed Prints!

RangersMedia have obtained FIVE signed prints which we're raffling to raise money for the Rangers Fans' Fighting Fund.

As you can see in the pictures below, we have prints signed by Allan McGregor, Lee Wallace, Steven Davis, Steven Naismith and Sone Aluko! All will come framed and delivered to your door!

Tickets will be bought via PayPal and RangersMedia will cover any PayPal charges, so every penny you spend will go to the Fund.

Don't worry if you don't use Paypal, you can still donate using your bank account, or debit/credit card.

Tickets are priced at £5 each, or 3 tickets for £10. To buy your tickets, make a donation to the RangersMedia PayPal account: http://rangersmedia.com/donate.htm

Once you've done that, PM CANADAREADY (http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showuser=1) to let us know how much you've donated and we'll keep a tally of members and tickets bought.

Feel free to post in here how many tickets you've bought, the more the merrier! The final date for entries is the 30th June. Remember, you have five chances of winning, for the price of one ticket! *You cannot win more than one print.

Huge thanks must go to Willie Vass and Jim Hannah, whom without, we would not have been able to offer all RM users these superb prints!

GlasgowCity-20120515-00174.jpg

GlasgowCity-20120515-00175.jpg

GlasgowCity-20120515-00176.jpg

GlasgowCity-20120515-00177.jpg

GlasgowCity-20120515-00178.jpg

I don't have a PayPal account, how can I get tickets?

Hi mate, sorry for taking so long there.

You can still make a donation through paypal, using your bank account or debit/credit card. Follow the paypal link and it gives instructions for people like yourself, who don't use paypal.

Hi mate, sorry for taking so long there.

You can still make a donation through paypal, using your bank account or debit/credit card. Follow the paypal link and it gives instructions for people like yourself, who don't use paypal.

I tried earlier, and asked me to log in.

As soon as I click donate, there is an option to pay via card, or log in?

Its defo not working on my BB. My laptops goosed just now. I won't be able to do anything or less there is another way to donate?