1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    len4523

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • I commend Tav for scoring big game penalties, that shows he does have some bottle, but it's every other part of his game that lets him down, I don't want to single anyone out but he is the captain and unfortunately for him that means when discussing lack of on field leadership, the buck will always start and stop at him, if your captain doesn't lead then you've got a problem. I'm loathe to highlight positives in that mob but look at their last two captains, they almost became characatures of what they used to be, just to inspire their teammates and fans, two years ago the night they knocked us off the top of the League, Callum McGregor, who up until then was always considered to be a quiet type of charcter, was chasing Borna abour screaming shitebag at him, he intimidated him that night and he's no been the same since, all of a sudden he started being this overly vocal character, we need someone that can do that and can back it up on the ball. I was embarrassed that a tim not only spoke to a Rangers player like that, but got away with it and never even regretted it, 2 years on and we've still not got anyone who would stand up to that while they seem to have more.
    • Aye, you're probably right mate but I think it would sum this side up to go and win Sunday and then chuck it against St Mirren. 
    • It’s a cop out to say it’s just the players. The football bar Hearts 5-0 and maybe a couple of other games has by and large been shit. No one has rightly cared because celtic were dropping points to the extent they allowed us back in a race despite us losing an OF and a game at home. I’m backing him more for the guy he is, and the fact we’re very unlikely to attract someone with a better pedigree, than I am from what we’re seeing on the pitch. If he doesn’t end the season with at least the Scottish cup he’ll end up walking himself if next season doesn’t start well.
    • Looked to me as if he was urging the fans to keep the booing/abuse going, but could be wrong 
    • If we win both cups and they win the league which is the happier support? 
  • Popular Contributors