***Jelavic watch 2012***

G.E.C.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello lads, I'm an Evertonian with a lot of love for Rangers, I signed up just to show some support during difficulties . Jelavic has been brilliant & has probably suprised a lot of us with his ability, all his goals have so far been as a result of a great finish showing his general technique. The most refreshing thing has been even when he misses chances he's willing to put himself right back into those positions looking for the ball again . Anyway we're delighted with him lads.

Hello lads, I'm an Evertonian with a lot of love for Rangers, I signed up just to show some support during difficulties . Jelavic has been brilliant & has probably suprised a lot of us with his ability, all his goals have so far been as a result of a great finish showing his general technique. The most refreshing thing has been even when he misses chances he's willing to put himself right back into those positions looking for the ball again . Anyway we're delighted with him lads.

Cheers mate.

Jelavic is a class act. We may be a poorer league and have a poor overall quality when it comes to an average SPL player however it doesn't mean we can't spot class when we do get a chance to see it occasionally. Jelavic is just that.

It's a simple philsophy with Jela and if you guys stick to it you will do very well.

Create him chances and he'll bang them in (tu)

His first goal for Everton shows how good he is.

• 2 weeks later...