Shota Arveladze

wully

Love the video of his mad airplane wings style dancing after we won the league, the fans should do the same thing when we score :lol: Shota was one of the most Scottish foreigners thats played for us

Could dad-dance at weddings for fun up here.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His goal against Copenhagen was quality as it was massive too.

Forgot about that. (tu)

*Note to US Voiceover Woman: Unless Barry Ferguson has been on the Regaine since, I am pretty sure it's Nerlinger who sets him up with the header.

Look at the difference in quality between the starting XI and the bench. :lol:

Rangers: Klos, Ricksen, Berg, Khizanishvili, Ball, Arteta, Ferguson, Nerlinger, Arveladze, de Boer, Mols.

Subs: Malcolm, Vanoli, Thompson, Capucho, Ross, McGregor, Hughes.

shota landed in glasgow airport yesterday, he has a meeting at ibrox today .

Very interesting. He's been quite active posting about us on his twitter and I can't think that Advocaat coming up was just for an innocent visit. I'm not sure what his reputation is like in Turkey but he's held down good jobs and has worked as assistant to some huge names.

This could be an appointment to get people excited as his connections would seem to be excellent

I heard there were 14 names in for the job and 4 are meant to be big names. McCall is meant to be down the list. I wouldn`t be surprised if shota was in for an interview as that would be the right thing to do. But he won`t be one of the favourites.

I heard there were 14 names in for the job and 4 are meant to be big names. McCall is meant to be down the list. I wouldn`t be surprised if shota was in for an interview as that would be the right thing to do. But he won`t be one of the favourites.

You hearing any names at all? Seems to be something in the Warburton link, Shota, McCall...

When you say big names what are we talking?

You hearing any names at all? Seems to be something in the Warburton link, Shota, McCall...

Never got any names but he said McCall basically had no chance.I like McCall as a person but I don`t think he`s what we need. I`ve said all along we need another Souness moment and I think that could happen. I`m sure we could sell out our ST`s if we brought in someone like Laudrup.( although I heard he`s not that great a coach who only turns up a few days a week ). But there will def be managers out there who could draw the fans back. I`m just looking forward to them appointing a full time manager and moving us forward. If they are interviewing now then I`ll give them credit for that as it shows they are moving forward. Here`s hoping.

Onwards and upwards.

I would think we'd get the motherwell games out of the way before holding any official talks

why ? why waste time ? McCall already knows he will have to interview for the job.

If he never got the job does anyone think there might be a place for him in the club at under 21 level etc or as an assistant to a foreign coach. ( if that happened )

Laudrup is a box office name and would fill the stadium but he seems a bit skittish and wouldn't stay long IMO. He was vocal against the chairman at Swansea and there were isues with agents etc. Would like someone who will stick a round for 3-4 seasons and not mark time until the next good offer. I'd be very excited to see what he did with us but honestly I don't think know if he'd be right for us.

Shota and flo were the top strikers in Europe at the time we signed them.

As someone who liked Flo, to suggest he was the top striker in Europe when we signed him is mental talk. :lol:

He had just scored 34 goals in 3yrs at Chelsea. Not even close to being top striker in England at the time, let alone Europe.