Rangers - The Masters Of Helicopter Sundays - Video

A tribute video I've put together of our 4 Helicopter Sundays in 2003, 2005, 2009 & 2011.
It was requested to be done by a poster on here, and it's took me almost a week to make.

The video does clock in at over 20 minutes, so if you're watching it ... get comfy :lol:
I just hope that I've done those fantastic days justice.

Enjoy ... I certainly enjoyed making it, it brought back some amazing memories. :21:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic mate, brings back great memories.

That 2003 squad was crammed with talent, makes you wonder how we picked a starting 11 back then.

It means so much to have had these special days, here's hoping we'll have something to cheer come the end of this season, though suspect it'll be cheers of relief.

I'm so glad I challenged you to do this video mate

It's now out there forever .

A record of something the beggars can never get their grubby hands on .Its absolutely superb and yes it does do all our famous Helicopter Sundays justice.

I promised you some vouchers and to give money to Govanblue for charity .That will be done .

What a fantastic vid mate .Truly is .

I have been wishing someone would make this for years .I'm just glad you had the will and the tools :clap::clap: :clap: :clap:

The video does clock in at over 20 minutes, so if you're watching it ... get comfy :lol:

I haven't had time to watch the full video yet, but I did have a quick flick-through and even that brought a tear to my eye. :D

Can't wait to put my feet up and watch the full thing. (tu)

BTW - here's a tip for watching it...

You'll get much better playback on a youtube vid watching it on the youtube site, rather than trying to watch it in the thread.

All you need to do is click on the word "youtube" in the bottom right of the video. (tu)

That one will take some beating,Julescotia. For me those titles are a bittersweet memory because we should never have been where we are today through the actions of a bunch of thieving fraudsters.

The thing that still puzzles me is how St.Mirren Dunfermline, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Kilmarnock all lay down to us to win 4 titles :mutley::21::crabflute:

Thanks again,Mate! Brilliant

That was superb , thanks very much for making and sharing this for us m greatly appreciated .

It's still unbelievable looking at the 2005 one , they actually let that title slip with 90 seconds to go after being 5 points clear with 3 games to go . Unbeleivable , that last 3 minutes at Easter road must have been absoloute bedlam for the bears in the stands that day .

Also completely forgot about operation tango so thanks for reminding me of that

When I think of the 2005 day ,I always think what if the chances fell to Gerry Britton or Ritchie Forlan . When we McDonald scores ,watching these two in the frame .Both beggar lovers .It's as if they are thinking " what the fuck did you do that for Scott . They just look for a hole to hide .

To be fair to McDonald .If he was a beggar lover ,he definitely changed our football history in a massive way that day

living in new zealand as a kiwi ranger, being in glasgow with my wife & 3 sons in april 2011 & following the gers around (being unable to get tickets to the killie game)still this ranks up there 4 me. wee novos pen to get us to manchester possible better, cried like a baby that day, my boys didnt understand then - they do now! !!!!!!!!!!