Rangers - The Masters Of Helicopter Sundays - Video

Even looking at our last 3 fixtures of the 2005 campaign , pittodrie the week after them winning at ibrox was easily a game we could have went with our heads down and took a beating and get sorry for ourselves but we didn't , we went up there on a dreary day and big dado led the charge with a typical dado performance and we got the result , they clowns then slipped up v hibs at the piggery and the rest as they say is history

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad I challenged you to do this video mate

It's now out there forever .

A record of something the beggars can never get their grubby hands on .Its absolutely superb and yes it does do all our famous Helicopter Sundays justice.

I promised you some vouchers and to give money to Govanblue for charity .That will be done .

What a fantastic vid mate .Truly is .

I have been wishing someone would make this for years .I'm just glad you had the will and the tools :clap::clap: :clap: :clap:

And I'm so glad you challenged me :) :) :)

Again, like I said in PM, don't worry about me mate, I'm happy to have done it .. that's my satisfaction, but of course would delighted if you donated to GB for charity. Outstanding gesture by you :clap: :clap:

Thanks again for the idea :uk:

I can't honestly describe how badly I want these days to return! Brilliant video and one which I know I will watch over and over again. Thanks very much for taking the time to make it.

Stuff the union bears team talk show the team this and let them see what they could be apart of if they succeed at this fantastic club.

The fan footage of Boyds goal and Laffertys second is two I've never seen before, great find !

And I'm so glad you challenged me :) :) :)

Again, like I said in PM, don't worry about me mate, I'm happy to have done it .. that's my satisfaction, but of course would delighted if you donated to GB for charity. Outstanding gesture by you :clap: :clap:

Thanks again for the idea :uk:

I'm pretty glad too. :D

You'll also be glad to know that eejay's donation will go towards providing an annual subscription to Rangers TV for the Residents of HollyBush House Hospital. (tu)

I'm pretty glad too. :D

You'll also be glad to know that eejay's donation will go towards providing an annual subscription to Rangers TV for the Residents of HollyBush House Hospital. (tu)

Brilliant!!

I'm honestly quite touched that I had a part to play in this :)

What started out as a little hobby, is now going to have a possitive effect on other peoples lives. A brilliant worthy charity. :clap::clap:

Great gesture eejay :clap::clap:

That one will take some beating,Julescotia. For me those titles are a bittersweet memory because we should never have been where we are today through the actions of a bunch of thieving fraudsters.

The thing that still puzzles me is how St.Mirren, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Kilmarnock all lay down to us to win 4 titles :mutley::21::crabflute:

Thanks again,Mate! Brilliant

St Mirren!! Are you related to David Cameron?

A tribute video I've put together of our 4 Helicopter Sundays in 2003, 2005, 2009 & 2011.

It was requested to be done by a poster on here, and it's took me almost a week to make.

The video does clock in at over 20 minutes, so if you're watching it ... get comfy :lol:

I just hope that I've done those fantastic days justice.

Enjoy ... I certainly enjoyed making it, it brought back some amazing memories. :21:

That's the best Rangers video I've watched in a long time :21:

A tribute video I've put together of our 4 Helicopter Sundays in 2003, 2005, 2009 & 2011.

It was requested to be done by a poster on here, and it's took me almost a week to make.

The video does clock in at over 20 minutes, so if you're watching it ... get comfy :lol:

I just hope that I've done those fantastic days justice.

Enjoy ... I certainly enjoyed making it, it brought back some amazing memories. :21:

Great stuff. Thanks for putting this together.

Amazing memories, I won't stop greetin for about week when we win the league again after all we've been through.

Notice the second and third goal in the 2003 highlights, absolute pure determination from Amo and Ricksen to win the ball that eventually leads to a goal both times.

Great to see McCall in our end in 2005 (tu)

St Mirren!! Are you related to David Cameron?

Naw, sorry mate! I'm that loaded up with drugs at the moment (legal ones I might add) that my head's on another planet. I was reading about Motherwell getting gubbed by St.Mirren putting them in the playoffs just before I watched the video and got them mixed up with Dunfermline.

I'm blaming the drugs as opposed to senile dementia :pipe:

I will quickly amend my post while I am still cognizant.

When I think of the 2005 day ,I always think what if the chances fell to Gerry Britton or Ritchie Forlan . When we McDonald scores ,watching these two in the frame .Both beggar lovers .It's as if they are thinking " what the fuck did you do that for Scott . They just look for a hole to hide .

To be fair to McDonald .If he was a beggar lover ,he definitely changed our football history in a massive way that day

He still is a beggar lover,eejay, but he certainly put the cat among the pigeons that day. His father is a massive Shettleston and he had bought bottles of Champagne to celebrate the Bheasts winning the league, but his Son fucked that up for him. I remember the picture of it in the Australian papers where he said he didn't know whether to laugh or cry while watching the game.

Cracking video Jules, how good was the football we played against Dunfermline that day?

To think that wank Sutton questioned Dunfermlines attitude, a slap in the face to both Dunfermline and the Rangers players who put in a masterclass on the day.

Two things stand out to me in the first 4 minutes of that video:

1. Big Amo playing at winger and crossing the ball in for the Arveladze goal.

2. The c*nt fae the Halifax adverts handing over the trophy!!

:lol:

I'm gonna finish watching the rest.

Two things stand out to me in the first 4 minutes of that video:

1. Big Amo playing at winger and crossing the ball in for the Arveladze goal.

2. The c*nt fae the Halifax adverts handing over the trophy!!

:lol:

I'm gonna finish watching the rest.

Excellent video, mate.

I think I was grinning for 18 of the 21 minutes that the video ran for :D

That Halifax guy got around a wee bit back in the early Noughties though, eh?

Also, I never realised Scott McDonald single handedly cost the Tims the league back in 2005 :peanut: