Almost A Sell Out For Thursday

kanjo

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The demand is unbelievable, still got bears contacting me looking for tickets! Just told them to try outside the ground, as my work is done on the ticket front. :lol:

I've had about 20 people message me looking for tickets! We don't really get any spare tickets so it just shows how much people want to get to the game.

GM

Don't forget to buy the souvenir programme rising stars tickets the pies and bovril a capacity crowd spending dosh can only be good for OUR coffers and player budgets close season etc think of the income this will generate for the club once the thieving cSPFL cut is taken.

I as previously mentioned would be in favour of a beam back on Sunday thus giving the club more dosh and shafting Motherwell and the Sporting Integrity mob.

I paid £12 for 2 tickets on Sunday

Will they get posted or will I have to pick up!

I'm assuming as it was only £12 , ill be picking then up

Your tickets will be posted automatically unless you opted out on the website. You aren't charged extra for postage. Check your Rangers account/conformation email if you are unsure mate.

Your tickets will be posted automatically unless you opted out on the website. You aren't charged extra for postage. Check your Rangers account/conformation email if you are unsure mate.

Thanks mate