Almost A Sell Out For Thursday

kanjo

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its only season ticket holders who can buy just now how can there be 35,000 sold when we have approx 25,000 season ticket holders?

It's not only season ticket holders who can buy them just now but every season ticket seat is reserved until tomorrow at 9pm.

So much wanted to go to this game, but I booked to go to Holland on Wednesday, so I'm going to miss it.

Have a good and victorious time all Bears.

Hopefully a 3-0 margin to take to Fir Park, although I'd expect to beat them there as well.

SM thinks that their home record is brilliant, at 4 out of 6, 66% doesn't sound that brilliant to me as we can easily overcome them there as well.

I reckon you'll see 10,000 go on sale tomorrow night but they'll go fairly fast.

This! Although I'm kind of counting on it as need to get 11 together, should be ok even if I'm splitting them over a couple of rows. Got my old boys 2 season tickets as well in the East Enclosure.

If its only season ticket holders who can buy just now how can there be 35,000 sold when we have approx 25,000 season ticket holders?

They can count in all those on the Continuous Credit Card System from current ST holders. For example if 10k are on CCCS then there are only 15k ST holders left to buy their ticket.