Motherwell And Potential For Trouble

RFC55

I think the gers fans getting tickets for their end have fucked it now if Well were to reconsider and give us more tickets. Ah well. I'd struggle to contain myself in well end if I'm being honest but the sheer amount of gers fans that would be around would make it ok

They won't reconsider though will they?

Praying I get one off the bus but really struggling atm. Missed 4 away games since Brechin away the day the journey started. Will be devastated if I miss out on this.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't reconsider though will they?

Praying I get one off the bus but really struggling atm. Missed 4 away games since Brechin away the day the journey started. Will be devastated if I miss out on this.

Pretty much the same as you mate. It's bang out of order reducing our allocation like they have.

Pretty much the same as you mate. It's bang out of order reducing our allocation like they have.

I know mate. It's the supporters who go everywhere who end up missing out. Allocations should be agreed at the start of the season with every club in Scotland and unable to change it IMO.

Me and my auld man were thinking of getting tickets for the home end, this well society nonsense has made that a bit more difficult, think i might chance my arm in the ticket office anyway.

Had a wee look online and they've listed every well society members name on the website, might just pick a name and hope they don't ask me any questions :lol:

Anyone been since they introduced this new policy and had any joy?

Me and my auld man were thinking of getting tickets for the home end, this well society nonsense has made that a bit more difficult, think i might chance my arm in the ticket office anyway.

Had a wee look online and they've listed every well society members name on the website, might just pick a name and hope they don't ask me any questions :lol:

Anyone been since they introduced this new policy and had any joy?

Few boys got some today mate, just pick a name with the same surname as yourself if there is one!