Mccoist Deserves Credit If Rangers Go Up

Green and co were ready to accept all the punishments the SPL were throwing at us, the loss of trophies etc...

Ally stormed out the room, then Green spoke to Ally and Ally told him that what was being offered to us was bullshit and managed to talk Green round to his way of thinking.

Ally saved us a lot during those turbulent times.

Things could've been so much worse.

true

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Green and co were ready to accept all the punishments the SPL were throwing at us, the loss of trophies etc...

What!? How dare you say something positive about Ally!? He is the biggest enemy our club has ever had!! At least on this site anyway.

Ally stormed out the room, then Green spoke to Ally and Ally told him that what was being offered to us was bullshit and managed to talk Green round to his way of thinking.

What!? How dare you say something positive about Ally!? He is the biggest enemy our club has ever had!! At least on this site anyway.

Try not to quote in the middle of my post please bud :-P

ally bum boy :P

For being the one who stayed, wouldn't walk away, being the only one in the ibrox hierarchy I believed and trusted, he deserves my respect.for standing against title stripping and the good name of our club and getting us promoted twice, my respect.2nd one was tempered by shite football and that final defeat where I saw a rangers support show up in their thousands to watch a team who played like they didn't give a fuck. I will never forget that as long as I live.he should have resigned then.

The karaoke, the arse for a target in training, was an insult to not just us, but every rangers manager before him.

Ian black in a fucking rangers jersey.

Ally could have resigned, walked away and stood in the stands or the directors box as a club legend when the dust settled, still loved by all, JG also failed as a manager, but look at him, swallowed all his pride cos he is a true Rangers man.

Why he is doing what he is doing only he knows, one day he will tell his side, but will anybody listen.

McCall and King , Kenny black, and Gordon Durie have given us a reason to believe the team on the park will give us their all for us to have something to shout about, I've never asked for anything more than that from a rangers team, it should be a given when you pull on that jersey.but we weren't even getting that most weeks this season.

The LC semi performance was an all time low.km climbing into their dugout for a handshake, no fight or spirit on the park as our support gave the players more than enough.scared of fuckin celtic.

After all we as a support have had to endure , they shat themselves.

Tomorrow night sliders team have a chance to take us back to the top flight of football , in the so obvious all things rangers is hated, modern Republic of Scotland. We cannot fail.

We as a support will not fail the team.its up to the team not to fail us.well are fighting for their jobs.the players are fighting for a people.

Ibrox expects.

No Surrender

Rab

Love to read the old " he held the club together tag " it was the 30 odd thousand fans who purchased season tickets along with the other Rangers fans who turned out to support the club on and off the park who kept the club together.Without their backing there would have been no team/club for Ally and the rest to stick by and get more than handsomely rewarded for.He tried and was found out as not good enough along with most if not all of his backroom staff,some who still hang about picking up like Ally as much as they can for "sticking by the club". Save us all the shit about holding the club together.He like the rest of his cronies have been well rewarded and still are being well rewarded unlike the supporters who were not rewarded by watching good entertaining winning football with a view to youth development and building a team of future Rangers greats.

I guess I choose to focus on the good side and you choose to fiocus on the bad. I'm a glass half full kinda guy, I honestly believe that Ally truly loves the club and done his best.

Aye loves the club so much he continues to sponge off it like a benefits merchant