Rangers Transfers: 10 Players They Must Sign This Summer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate these style of articles where you need to flick across a dozen pages.

10. Nathan Delfouneso 9. Rickie Lambert 8. Remie Streete 7. Lewis MacLeod 6. Ikechi Anya 5. Lewis Buxton 4. Dominique Malonga 3. Jermaine Beckford 2. Scott Allan 1. Haris Vuckic

Sits alongside Alan Stubbs 2-0 is a vulnerable lead.

Beckford, lambert, anya?

The first two I wouldn't touch with a barge pole anyway but all 3 would command wages way beyond what we could manage.

Where do people think this money is coming from? Dave King will invest but it's not going to be a case of here's 50m to blow on wages and transfer fees.

our wage bill has to at least double if we are to compete,

if promoted our income will increase a fair amount,with increased season ticket and gate money,sponsorship will increase and there will be a fair jump in TV cash,

coupled with a steady boardroom and a curb to the cash being syphoned out the club a wage bill of around 15 to 20m is achievable

in the past we suffered from players getting paid off so we could get rid

now we can be on the receiving end and pick up players who are getting paid off and would be willing to take a drop in wages to join us,I don't have any suggestions but I'm sure our next full time boss will be aware of a few gems out there just as smith brought in players like weir and Davis that few of us would have thought of

our wage bill has to at least double if we are to compete,

if promoted our income will increase a fair amount,with increased season ticket and gate money,sponsorship will increase and there will be a fair jump in TV cash,

coupled with a steady boardroom and a curb to the cash being syphoned out the club a wage bill of around 15 to 20m is achievable

in the past we suffered from players getting paid off so we could get rid

now we can be on the receiving end and pick up players who are getting paid off and would be willing to take a drop in wages to join us,I don't have any suggestions but I'm sure our next full time boss will be aware of a few gems out there just as smith brought in players like weir and Davis that few of us would have thought of