*** Motherwell Home End Tickets Updates ***

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pumped a lassie from Craigneuk years ago and wiped my cock on her Da's Motherwell towel.

Stick that on your forum.

Still in contact mate? Could ask her dad to get us a few tickets n we will buy him a new towel :lol::lol:

lol i slapped my head reading this.... no for the fact that people actually claim to be "ultras" for Motherwell, or the fact they have t-shirts for it...but for that guy Euan saying they're gonna "f*ck us up". The only thing Motherwell can "f*ck up" is an empty seat.

Managed to get a mate to get a hold of his old mans details off him and sorted out a good amount of tickets in the main stand, was like taking candy off a baby

Any spares....?

Maybe it's Sir Euan.

2ezjngy.jpg

FFS, look at the state of him. He must have saved up the money from his paper round for weeks to get a ticket. Bet all the Gers fans with tickets for the well end are shitting themselves now lol

The police must be fuckin raging with these stupid cunts.

On what planet must they live if they don't believe that bears have and will continue to snap up tickets for the home end?

I know more Gers fans with Well end tickets than our own. :lol: