*** Motherwell Home End Tickets Updates ***

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers should be making a public statement about this whilst working behind the scenes to put pressure on the Police and Motherwell to allocate more tickets and open the empty sections of the away stand.

Like the rest of Scottish football, Motherwell don't have a clue about what supporting Rangers is all about and the lengths our support will go to to get tickets.

Absolute Muppets, posting the names of their members on line then announcing that only members could get tickets. This must be up there with some of the most stupid moves ever.

Rangers have shown that they were right not to increase Motherwells usual ticket number as the Bears have sold the rest of Ibrox out. Motherwell just look spiteful as I'm not sure it looks like they will be able to say the same...

I hope the Rangers board & the Police are putting pressure on them to open the whole stand with everyone's safety in mind.

I too have heard of more bears with tickets for the Well end than our own :lol:

I was in the home end at Kilmarnock when we won the league

Myself and my brother were worried if we scored we couldn't contain ourselves

When we scored the first , bears round about us were jumping around so we did too!

Then the 2nd & 3rd went in and they all came out the woodwork!

The place was rammed with bears and hardly any killie fans.

The place was just like a rangers end.

The small number of killie fans I saw next to me said fuck this , I'm off

Sunday will be exactly the same

Bears all over the shop

That's as good as saying Rangers must be forced to sell more tickets to Motherwell fans and let them sit round the track. There will only be trouble of there is Rangers fans looking for it, and the only thing police will be forcing is fans without tickets not to go. Save everyone the greif and go to the pub.

Like manchester you mean,cos this is the biggest game since then.

I was in the home end at Kilmarnock when we won the league

Myself and my brother were worried if we scored we couldn't contain ourselves

When we scored the first , bears round about us were jumping around so we did too!

Then the 2nd & 3rd went in and they all came out the woodwork!

The place was rammed with bears and hardly any killie fans.

The place was just like a rangers end.

The small number of killie fans I saw next to me said fuck this , I'm off

Sunday will be exactly the same

Bears all over the shop

I was in the rangers end that day and watching the killie fans take the huff was hilarious :lol:

About 5 cunts surrounded a steward and started pointing at the bears in their end doing the bouncy and the steward was just shrugging his shoulders so they all stormed out in the huff :lol:

By the sounds of it this is going to backfire on them in spectacular fashion.

It is incredible how many people involved in football administration or running a,club have little or no understanding of what it means to be a football fan who come hell or high water will try and get a ticket for a big match.

Just like journalists, they are so detached from fans and that is one of the main reasons that football is in such a mess in this country.

Looking forward to see our fans all over the ground.

Brings back memories of 1987 when bears took over Pittodrie and incredibly there was no trouble with the 'famous' Aberdeen casuals nowhere to be seen as thousands turned it in to a home match for Rangers.