Card Display

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long as it's with tissue paper, can't have the carnage of last Wednesday again.

Thank fuck Kilmarnock aren't in the play-offs as they cunts would be throwing paper roses at the players :D

Personally I'd like to do a Legia Warszawa type banner but replace 'UEFA' with 'SPFL' :angry: after all the kicking we have took from these cunts.

It ain't going to happen but the thought of it cheers me up

:clap::tank::2gunsfiring_v1::moon::bomb_piggary:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/04/1409871469626_Image_galleryImage_epa04372952_Legia_s_suppo.JPG

I hate card displays. It takes away the roar, cheering and clapping your team onto the pitch because everyone is intrested in looking at the bloody display instead of the team.

Only my opinion before some get offended.

Do you reckon you can maybe push yourself and give a round of applause If we score in the second division losers match?

I support the team I just don't lower my expectations to celebrate mediocrity

We are The Rangers not some shit club. We have standards are our standards are set a pre-eminent, something we would do well to remember.

We are The Rangers not some shit club. We have standards are our standards are set a pre-eminent, something we would do well to remember.

Behave ffs.

Ally and his fellow band of looters fucked us over and we are where we are. If we go up that's one of the biggest miracles ill have seen following us. We are fucking atrocious

I support the team I just don't lower my expectations to celebrate mediocrityWe are The Rangers not some shit club. We have standards are our standards are set a pre-eminent, something we would do well to remember.

I loved the Hibs game, especially the atmosphere. Did you just sit in your seat wondering what all the fuss was about and moaning about the mediocrity on display?

The full stadium ones have been amazing IMO mate

Cant post pics, but the Union Jack, and poppy ones come to mind

They look grest mate, and I don't mind them on some occasions, but they're not good for atmosphere in games like this where we need intimidation.

:lol: