Card Display

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You making this one Rab?

Fuckin nae chance man.rent week and the boys 20th birthday.fuck sake , this time last week I was strolling round govan, tonight I'm looking forward to putting the washing on, doing the dishes, and hoovering.

So I don't have to do fuck all when we're on the telly tomorrow night.joys of a single bloke eh? Bollocks! !

No Surrender

Rab

No mate. A few boys were in Glasgow for last weeks game also and were staying out by airport.

Great bunch of young lads, going to Barcelona next day.we chatted all the way .tell them when you see them I was the big bassa asking about wifi.

No Surrender

Rab

Fuckin nae chance man.rent week and the boys 20th birthday.fuck sake , this time last week I was strolling round govan, tonight I'm looking forward to putting the washing on, doing the dishes, and hoovering.

So I don't have to do fuck all when we're on the telly tomorrow night.joys of a single bloke eh? Bollocks! !

No Surrender

Rab

and hoovering.

Don't be getting any ideas mate!! :D

Yjjr7L7.jpg

The card displays always look great to me takes a lot of work to set up, it can be harder for Rangers supporters to set up than away supporters, i remember one early game against the scum when they let them in early to set up their green bin bag display but held back out support and took flags off them

Our club at times can make ridiculous decisions.

Great bunch of young lads, going to Barcelona next day.we chatted all the way .tell them when you see them I was the big bassa asking about wifi.

No Surrender

Rab

Haha that was my brother and his pals! ? meeting them tomorrow night before the game! Will do mate. WATP