How Many Season Tickets Do We Have?

If we get promoted, then I think if we spend on the squad, and don't have a major price increase, then I think we will have a rise.

If we have little investment or a big price hike, then I can see roughly the same amount being sold.

I think a lot of people who have had ST in the past, but not now, are maybe enjoying the pick and choose what games to go to style.

If we get promoted, then I think if we spend on the squad, and don't have a major price increase, then I think we will have a rise.

If we have little investment or a big price hike, then I can see roughly the same amount being sold.

I think a lot of people who have had ST in the past, but not now, are maybe enjoying the pick and choose what games to go to style.

If we go up I'd expect the prices to be back at the same level of 4 years ago - which is fair enough.

If we go up I'd expect the prices to be back at the same level of 4 years ago - which is fair enough.

Then I would expect to see the same quality of players we had at that time, and also competing for a European spot and winning the title. Our STs are were overpriced back then.

last time i think i read 19,000 but then i saw 21,000 but never actually seen it confirmed anywhere. 20-25000 would be a good guess.

this is my first season with a ticket. definitely renewing for next. anyone able to tell me how it works if you want to change seats? i like where i sit but wouldn't say no to getting one a few more seats higher up.

last time i think i read 19,000 but then i saw 21,000 but never actually seen it confirmed anywhere. 20-25000 would be a good guess.

this is my first season with a ticket. definitely renewing for next. anyone able to tell me how it works if you want to change seats? i like where i sit but wouldn't say no to getting one a few more seats higher up.

Normally, you renew first, and then apply for a change before the public sale starts. It's pretty common.

At those price points don't expect to see any new players

If we are managed well and we scout decent players the spend till we fuck up again wont be an option. the bad thing for us already is this new board are accumulating debt and not actually investing at all which worries me.

Ticket prices have to come down to get supporters through the door.