Why Is The Splfa Allowing

UnionMen

Why is the SPLFA (or whatever the fuck thy call themselves these days) allowing Motherwell to essentially close over half the away stand out of spite?

Remember the SPFAL have written into the rules they receive a large % of gate revenue, so it's in their best interests to ensure:

1. Ticketing sells well and brings in maximum possible revenue to their org & both clubs involved.

2. ensure the safety at the games (and with shutting out away fans we could see a scenaio of lrge amounts of Rangers fans in home areas).

It just shows what a mickey mouse operation the SPL, the SFA & The SPFLFASPFSFSFS really are. Could imagine a body like the NFL ever overseeing such a farcical situation in a showpiece match at the end of it's season?

Scottish football, forever a laughing stock.

There is one simple answer as to why the SPFL are allowing this to happen, and that is because it's against us. Nothing more nothing less it's just another dig at Rangers, and should there be any problems on the day then it will be all our fault and no doubt some sort of punishment will be handed out regardless of fault there will only be one club and its support that will get the blame. Corruption at its finest.

Why is the SPLFA (or whatever the fuck thy call themselves these days) allowing Motherwell to essentially close over half the away stand out of spite?

Remember the SPFAL have written into the rules they receive a large % of gate revenue, so it's in their best interests to ensure:

1. Ticketing sells well and brings in maximum possible revenue to their org & both clubs involved.

2. ensure the safety at the games (and with shutting out away fans we could see a scenaio of lrge amounts of Rangers fans in home areas).

It just shows what a mickey mouse operation the SPL, the SFA & The SPFLFASPFSFSFS really are. Could imagine a body like the NFL ever overseeing such a farcical situation in a showpiece match at the end of it's season?

Scottish football, forever a laughing stock.

The rules state a club must have arrangements for a reasonable amount of away fans agreed between the clubs or if in dispute set by the SPFL a minimum of 14 days before the match

They do not give a number or percentage of the capacity

Probably not enforcable at short notice.

There is one simple answer as to why the SPFL are allowing this to happen, and that is because it's against us. Nothing more nothing less it's just another dig at Rangers, and should there be any problems on the day then it will be all our fault and no doubt some sort of punishment will be handed out regardless of fault there will only be one club and its support that will get the blame. Corruption at its finest.

That's not actually true. The clubs, yes, but not the SPFL. Make no mistake, the SPFL are desperate for us to get promoted this season.

That's not actually true. The clubs, yes, but not the SPFL. Make no mistake, the SPFL are desperate for us to get promoted this season.

I'm not saying they don't need us to come up this season, that much is obvious, but they do like to shaft us as much as possible and if they can have a dig at our club/support they do so, this is just another in a long line. As for the trouble aspect, regardless of who causes any trouble on Sunday (hopefully there isn't any) then I honestly believe they will hammer us by way of huge fines but j also bet Motherwell will face no such fine (in my ooinion).

If we win 4-0 or something like that on Thursday theyll release them probably. If that happened id be very tempted because i want to go to the game but at the same time I hope we tell them to stuff their tickets.

We should keep the Blue Pound Blue and spend it on Rangers.

Unless the sell the stand they should be told like Hibs should have been told, they must sell us them as SPORTING INTEGRITY must be seen to be taking place.

We should have told Hibs, any future games at Easter Road then we will take the same allocation and not a ticket more, as we should do with Motherwell.

Just think the money they would lose in future games? They would soon reconsider .

I don't have a problem with what Motherwell are doing. We used the rules to charge a fiver entry,Motherwell are trying to limit the number of Rangers fans in the stadium. If that's what they want its up to them.

Please stop going to away games and just full up Ibrx all the time.

Screw every football club in Scotland and shut them all out of Ibrox.

I'm serious.

But most people that go to away games ever other week go to every home game too, I know I certainly do, so why should I not do what I've always done and support the club wherever they play ? Do you go to many away games yourself ?

Unless the sell the stand they should be told like Hibs should have been told, they must sell us them as SPORTING INTEGRITY must be seen to be taking place.

We should have told Hibs, any future games at Easter Road then we will take the same allocation and not a ticket more, as we should do with Motherwell.

Just think the money they would lose in future games? They would soon reconsider .

remember we restricted Hibs to 950 tickets at Ibrox and their was a higher percentage of empty seats at ours than there was at Easter Road - we cant have it all pur own way.

I'd like to see it written into the rules regarding tickets, like the Scottish Cup the away team should be allocated 20% of the tickets for the Play-Off, if a club cant sell 20% they're allocated then they can be returned to the Home side to sell as a Pay At The Gate

But most people that go to away games ever other week go to every home game too, I know I certainly do, so why should I not do what I've always done and support the club wherever they play ? Do you go to many away games yourself ?

Because some of us are fed up handing over our money to these scum only to be stabbed in the back time after time.

Motherwell are entitled to do what is best for their club, as are we when we limited the away support to 950 in every play-off game.

Whether they can fill their own sections is irrelevant, it's limiting the support we have that matters.

Having said that we should accept their current allocation and no more in any future fixtures.

Fill our own stadium each and every game to the benefit of ourselves and no-one else.

Because some of us are fed up handing over our money to these scum only to be stabbed in the back time after time.

I get that mate and I hate the way we are constantly treated by these cunts too, but why should I stop following my team because of it ? I get that it will hurt the clubs in question if no Rangers supporters went to the games but then our support also misses out too as will the team being deprived of our support.

If you chose not to travel anymore than fair enough that's your prerogative and no one can say your wrong, but to suggest everyone else should stop going is also wrong in my opinion

remember we restricted Hibs to 950 tickets at Ibrox and their was a higher percentage of empty seats at ours than there was at Easter Road - we cant have it all pur own way.

I'd like to see it written into the rules regarding tickets, like the Scottish Cup the away team should be allocated 20% of the tickets for the Play-Off, if a club cant sell 20% they're allocated then they can be returned to the Home side to sell as a Pay At The Gate

I don't think there was a higher % of empty seats at our home game than at theirs

I get that mate and I hate the way we are constantly treated by these cunts too, but why should I stop following my team because of it ? I get that it will hurt the clubs in question if no Rangers supporters went to the games but then our support also misses out too as will the team being deprived of our support.

If you chose not to travel anymore than fair enough that's your prerogative and no one can say your wrong, but to suggest everyone else should stop going is also wrong in my opinion

Wasn't easy to stop going to away games, but I was fed up paying more than the guy the week before being treated like a piece of shit on someone's shoe when I got there.

I understand you want to support the team but there comes a time when enough is enough and the team will just have to get on with it until we are treated like everyone else.

That said we will never really put the squeeze on these cunts that they deserve so nothing will change.

Wasn't easy to stop going to away games, but I was fed up paying more than the guy the week before being treated like a piece of shit on someone's shoe when I got there.

I understand you want to support the team but there comes a time when enough is enough and the team will just have to get on with it until we are treated like everyone else.

That said we will never really put the squeeze on these cunts that they deserve so nothing will change.

m

Fair enough mate