Can't Believe How I Feel

macranger

Just home from work & tickets are lying at the door. I can't believe how I'm feeling about this game. My hearts going 10 to the dozen & there's still over 24 hrs to go. Haven't felt like this about a game in years & I'm a 48 year old man. FFS, the things that the love for this club do to you. :lol:

:uk:

WATP

Just home from work & tickets are lying at the door. I can't believe how I'm feeling about this game. My hearts going 10 to the dozen & there's still over 24 hrs to go. Haven't felt like this about a game in years & I'm a 48 year old man. FFS, the things that the love for this club do to you. :lol:

WATP

Got mine as well a bit slower than usual was getting a bit worried.

First home game I'm missing all season due to circumstances outside my control so gutted but will enjoy the Sky+ coverage when I'm finally home from "you don't want to know where" because I'm convinced we will win.

Surely not the chapel?? :lol:

First home game I'm missing all season due to circumstances outside my control so gutted but will enjoy the Sky+ coverage when I'm finally home from "you don't want to know where" because I'm convinced we will win.

I know the feeling mate. I sat through all of the shite matches we've played this season only to miss all of the playoffs due to being away just now.

Absolutely shite.

I wouldn't miss this game for the world it's going to be mayhem. I've got my ticket in BR1 in the very back row. I'll be standing the entire 90mins. Might even wear the silk scarf I bought on here since it's a special occasion (tu)

WATP

This 43 year old codger was the same last week.leave nothing of yourself at ibrox tomorrow night mate. As I did last week when my dodgy knee collapsed at the 4 stand bouncy, must make me a fuckin Tim ha ha ha.nae fuckin chance!!!

No Surrender

Rab

WATP

So eloquently put.

I'm 63 and I'm feeling exactly the same. Hardly slept last night and will probably not get much sleep tonight either.

We've endured so much in the last 3 years but our lifelong love and commitment to Rangers helps us to overcome the greatest of turmoils.

Tomorrow night is going to be a very emotional night for us all. I'll be celebrating in the Wee Rangers Club until they throw me out. I'm usually first in and last out. I do like a wee swally.

Carfin grotto ?....do tell before u get accused of going to the chapel ..parkhead or a nunnery or suhin lol

Carfin grotto ?....do tell before u get accused of going to the chapel ..parkhead or a nunnery or suhin lol

Well I've guessed the chapel already mate & I was wrong. I'm thinking of starting a competition to guess where he's going lol.

I take it you were in Rome working in that gay sauna in the Vatican where

the preists go for tension release with their bosses blessings. :moon:

I'll be at the game tomorrow same as I've been at every home game this season. And you know what? Whatever the outcome, where ever we end up playing next season I intend talking my seat for every game again. Hopefully some of you will be able to join me.

I'll be at the game tomorrow same as I've been at every home game this season. And you know what? Whatever the outcome, where ever we end up playing next season I intend talking my seat for every game again. Hopefully some of you will be able to join me.

Try the people next to you mate. Might be better conversation. :lol: