Jason Cummings..

calzmcm

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking plumbers and painters scored against us at Ibrox, should we sign them too?

Might not be a bad idea, the old place could do with a bit of tlc, I never suggested for one minute signing him, the poster I replied to said his level was banging them in against Alloa and the like, I pointed out his Ibrox brace, are we the like as he was suggesting?

After those those two legs we've just seen against Hibs? Are you serious? The wee arsehole was a gardener two years ago and will be forgotten over the next two years.

We absolutely do not need another Nicky Clark; we need quality.

Jason Cummings, for fuck's sake. What is it with some people? First, we had Rickie Lambert, now this. :lol:

After those those two legs we've just seen against Hibs? Are you serious? The wee arsehole was a gardener two years ago and will be forgotten over the next two years.

We absolutely do not need another Nicky Clark; we need quality.

Jason Cummings, for fuck's sake. What is it with some people? First, we had Rickie Lambert, now this. :lol:

Easy enough to shoot down people's suggestions but the truth is it will be slim pickings this summer. Best out of contract players will have pre-contract agreements and any other good players are either too pricey or we don't know who they are.

Stevie May seems to be the only suggestion that is reasonable in that he's good enough and not at too good a team but even then most are suggesting a loan deal. Even then his record since leaving St Johnstone doesn't fill you with confidence. Just because he scored 20+ in the spl last time around doesn't mean he'll do it again, exhibit A kris Boyd.

Who would you suggest we sign up front?

Easy enough to shoot down people's suggestions but the truth is it will be slim pickings this summer. Best out of contract players will have pre-contract agreements and any other good players are either too pricey or we don't know who they are.

Stevie May seems to be the only suggestion that is reasonable in that he's good enough and not at too good a team but even then most are suggesting a loan deal. Even then his record since leaving St Johnstone doesn't fill you with confidence. Just because he scored 20+ in the spl last time around doesn't mean he'll do it again, exhibit A kris Boyd.

Who would you suggest we sign up front?

I tend to avoid plucking names from thin air, if I'm honest.

Scott Allan is the most plausible considering how well he's played against us this season, his availability given Hibs' situation and the fact that he's never hidden who he supports.

Regardless, Cummings looked amateur over the two semi-final legs against us. He's a stupid, wee boy and if that's the quality we're targeting, then we can forget competing for a top six finish.