Lewis Macleod

Cashed in? We got about 18 pence and a curly wurly for him.

Still makes me insane with anger just thinking about it, injured or not. HULK SMASH!

Agree big time, how anyone can have a good word to say about cAshley after that piece of pathetic business is astonishing. With regards to MacLeod, if he ever gets to wear the Rangers jersey again it better follow a heartfelt apology for turning his back on us after we got him through injury after injury. His point about not feeling wanted by the board imposters doesn't cut it with me, simple fact is he couldn't get away quick enough.

Agree big time, how anyone can have a good word to say about cAshley after that piece of pathetic business is astonishing. With regards to MacLeod, if he ever gets to wear the Rangers jersey again it better follow a heartfelt apology for turning his back on us after we got him through injury after injury. His point about not feeling wanted by the board imposters doesn't cut it with me, simple fact is he couldn't get away quick enough.

Didn't know it was Ashley that sold him..

Would definitely have him back if his injuries clear up, although it might be worth risking going him in the summer. If he stays fight and plays a full season down there the way he was playing for us in sure they will be plenty of interest in him.

Would definitely have him back if his injuries clear up, although it might be worth risking going him in the summer. If he stays fight and plays a full season down there the way he was playing for us in sure they will be plenty of interest in him.

Do you think we could match whatever wage he is on in the England ?

Do you think we could match whatever wage he is on in the England ?

Good point, I'm not sure what he's getting at Brentford, can't be too much as he's still young but most likely still more than what we could give him. He said he was forced out by the board so if he really wanted to be at Rangers he would take a reduction in wages wouldn't he?........

Good point, I'm not sure what he's getting at Brentford, can't be too much as he's still young but most likely still more than what we could give him. He said he was forced out by the board so if he really wanted to be at Rangers he would take a reduction in wages wouldn't he?........

Dont think they would have stumped up a large sum and put the player on bad wages, I would think 5k acweek would be around what he will be on plus add ons, but dont know.

Dont think they would have stumped up a large sum and put the player on bad wages, I would think 5k acweek would be around what he will be on plus add ons, but dont know.

I never thought I'd see the day we would struggle to compete with Brentford in paying wages.

An apology?

The way I remember it was that he was told the club would run out of money if he didn't go.

Do you seriously think he left Rangers to go to fucking Brentford when he could've waited a year till we were in the SPL and got a move to an EPL team?

If indeed, he really wanted to leave.

I would be astounded if his parents or even his agent suggested a move from first team at one of the biggest clubs in the world to fucking Brentford would be beneficial to his career.

What's your source for this allegation?

I think he tripped over a twig to cause his last lengthy lay off.

He does seem quite injury prone, maybe we'd soend more money treating him than he'd probe to be worth. Then again he may get over this spell and go on a decent run, it's hard to tell.

An apology?

The way I remember it was that he was told the club would run out of money if he didn't go.

Do you seriously think he left Rangers to go to fucking Brentford when he could've waited a year till we were in the SPL and got a move to an EPL team?

If indeed, he really wanted to leave.

I would be astounded if his parents or even his agent suggested a move from first team at one of the biggest clubs in the world to fucking Brentford would be beneficial to his career.

What's your source for this allegation?

Brentford were pushing for a place in the EPL up until last week, and actually looked like a decent side this season. Figure that in with the wage rise and sign on fee he would have got and I doubt he or his agent wasn't interested in this move

He does seem quite injury prone, maybe we'd soend more money treating him than he'd probe to be worth. Then again he may get over this spell and go on a decent run, it's hard to tell.

Steven the scumbag Naismith is a prime example of that.

On the other hand.....Kevin Thompson.