Corrupt Fifa Bastards

Any chance that the FBI could find some dirt on the bastards who tried to bury US in a shallow grave?

They have taken those bent FIFA BASTARDS to the cleaners...I hope they line them up against a wall and shoot them, but I would love it if there was a way that the SPL/SFA/SPFL could be similarly hauled up for their corruption.

And is it not bizarre that it fell to the AMERICAN FBI to investigate FIFA, while every other cunt in the world whistled as they carried on with their contemptable criminal behaviour?

Hope Liewell sleeps a lot less soundly tonight, although that cunt probably IS untouchable.

FIFA and a great many of it's officials are corrupt to the core(I include Sepp Blatter in this). This fact has been widely known for years and anyone either within the organisation or in the press who has sought to expose the corruption has been sacked, marginalised or branded a nutter. Finally, the guy who exposed this (a Yank accountant whose report commisioned by FIFA was doctored) has gone to the FBI and got them to do what NO european police agency has had the bottle to do, ie, arrest the corrupt fuckers and charge them.

Whats the 88 for? :rolleyes:BTW you have put an extra o in there.

Haha 88 was the year I fell in love with the mighty Gers.

I obviously don't believe we bribed them, we could in no way come clos to being able to afford that at the min. Haha

I obviously don't believe we bribed them, we could in no way come clos to being able to afford that at the min. Haha

Left the e out this time,the clue is there.I blame the schooling.

Any chance that the FBI could find some dirt on the bastards who tried to bury US in a shallow grave?

They have taken those bent FIFA BASTARDS to the cleaners...I hope they line them up against a wall and shoot them, but I would love it if there was a way that the SPL/SFA/SPFL could be similarly hauled up for their corruption.

And is it not bizarre that it fell to the AMERICAN FBI to investigate FIFA, while every other cunt in the world whistled as they carried on with their contemptable criminal behaviour?

Hope Liewell sleeps a lot less soundly tonight, although that cunt probably IS untouchable.

Whilst I'm happy FIFA are getting their just deserves, the yanks are just beelin because they lost out. They cunts think they own the planet and everyone should just fall I to line.

I would have much preferred if it was our very own SFA looking at jail time and they cunts don't even try to hide it.

As for Liewell, the SNP plod and GCC make sure no one gets near their Peter!

The FBI got involved because alot of it centers around CONCAF (the american governing body) in Miami.

The AMERICAN FBI got involved because AMERICA is in the CONCACAF region and AMERICANS are involved in the corruption.

So, no, not really bizarre at all.

Wanting the FBI to investigate Scottish football on the other hand...

At least they said we are the same Club, hope we didn't bribe them...... Haha

Most obvious tim we have had on here for a while. Try supporting your own team instead of being obsessed with the world's most successful club! 54 ..we welcome the chase!

Someone get rid of this cunt. Most of his posts have been a dig.

Surprised. Admin hasn't spotted u.

Someone get rid of this cunt. Most of his posts have been a dig.

Surprised. Admin hasn't spotted u.

No digs from me, although sometimes things don't come across in text as the are intended to. I truly love Rangers, probably more than most on here, I may have different opinions on things like booing players etc but my posts have not been digs.

By 'booing players' I mean I am against it, I believe chanting and cheering will always have a better impact than booing. Unless the player has done something to purposely hurt the club then that's different

rippin oot of ye. At least try to hide it ffs.