Corrupt Fifa Bastards

FIFA and a great many of it's officials are corrupt to the core(I include Sepp Blatter in this). This fact has been widely known for years and anyone either within the organisation or in the press who has sought to expose the corruption has been sacked, marginalised or branded a nutter. Finally, the guy who exposed this (a Yank accountant whose report commisioned by FIFA was doctored) has gone to the FBI and got them to do what NO european police agency has had the bottle to do, ie, arrest the corrupt fuckers and charge them.

Michael Garcia is actually a former United States Federal Attorney who was the successful prosecutor in many International cases against foreign criminals and corrupt American officials. It could be argued that FIFA have bitten their own arse by appointing this guy in 2012 to head their investigative Ethics committee.

Big Karma.

Whilst I'm happy FIFA are getting their just deserves, the yanks are just beelin because they lost out. They cunts think they own the planet and everyone should just fall I to line.

I would have much preferred if it was our very own SFA looking at jail time and they cunts don't even try to hide it.

As for Liewell, the SNP plod and GCC make sure no one gets near their Peter!

You may have a point that the Yanks took the hump because they missed out, but this all came about because a FIFA committee board appointed Michael Garcia, an ex United States federal attorney to look into corruption of their own panel.

When FIFA refused to disclose the complete findings of Garcia it started the ball rolling back in America because all the big sponsors of the FIFA World Cup are American, so all the finances of FIFA from sponsorships are channeled through American banks and financial institutions, which in turn transfer to the banks in Switzerland.

Apparently in cases of illegal or corrupt practices in the financial sector then the USA and Swiss authorities work together.

First thing I asked when I heard was are aNy of them declans.

We need to be careful. This creates a vacuum that these vermin will try to fill it. At least they would be much more visible.

You thinking Lieswell is going for a new post now?

No digs from me, although sometimes things don't come across in text as the are intended to. I truly love Rangers, probably more than most on here, I may have different opinions on things like booing players etc but my posts have not been digs.

You have been supporting the Gers since 88 and you think you truly love Rangers more than most on here who have been supporting longer than that? Is that your story?

The fact your a declan is not a problem to me, couldn't give a toss, the fact your an arrogant wanker wish a pish sense of humour who thinks he is better than others gets right up my goat. Oh and by the way "Gers Lover", few would dare to have a pop at how others view their team on here as we are all a family and want the same thing, the best for our Rangers. We just bicker and shout about which way the best way is, that is not something a declan can exploit.

Kerry fail is on another site, you can find it via google.

If Blatter gets the job for the next term its all bullshit

But its only him or some cunt from Jordan....

The whole thing needs ripped apart and start again IMO

Just boot Blatter in the balls towards goal and use goal line technology to see if his balls crossed the line. Insidious little individual, can think of a motorsport one too.

Time FIFA and UEFA wee scrapped and the clubs themselves have their own people negotiating sponsors, competitions, etc.

Why pay these organisations who do mo harm than good to football tens of millions of pounds.

Clubs have there own lawyers etc anyway,

And as for Sepp Blatter he should be forced to resign or sacked as it happened on his watch.

The 2018 World Cup and the 2022 world cups should be scrapped as we all know how theses countries got the deal.

First thing I asked when I heard was are aNy of them declans.

We need to be careful. This creates a vacuum that these vermin will try to fill it. At least they would be much more visible.

absolutely mate ..Pedros mate Platini will be being canvassed at this very moment .One form of corruption is just replaced by another with this lot .Thats why Scottish football is lost to them forever