1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    EllonLoyal

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • I’ve just read this on FF, I’ve not fact checked it as im too busy the now but this is concerning imo    “With Genk he didn't win in the final 3 matches and won the title on the final day with a draw. First year with Brugge the league was stopped after 29 games and Brugge awarded the title 2nd year with Brugge he won 1 of the last 6 games in the play offs. Then there is the end of the season with Monaco. It was a concern of mine prior to his appointment but was shot down for suggesting it was maybe a red flag”.  
    • Souttar, Ferguson and Shankland wouldve given us a spine of Scottish talent, they would know that at Rangers the expectations are much higher than at the rest of the dross and we wouldnt have had to rely on Goldson, Lundstram and Dessers as our spine (or lack of)
    • Think he's decent but will never be a value for money signing for us as I'd imagine we'd be looking at £7m-£8m to get him permanently with a good wage to boot. If he was a freebie, aye.  Won't be here beyond the loan imo.  
    • This is actually a decent point.  We've buggered all our money on shite, and for what we pay in wages and fees, definitely hasn't equated to continued success. Can keep saying gap this, finances that. Point is we actually need to bite the bullet and get rid of the shite, even if it means restructuring payments etc in other ways.
    • That post hasn't aged well. 
  • Popular Contributors