GIRUY Mulgrew.

How was the car park for the wee one Charlie?Hope you opened the window this time #DadOfTheDecade

Tweeted him that last night, no reply. So I'll just take it that he forgot to put the window down AGAIN! Fuckin' hell Charlie :craphead:

don't let Alex Salmond see this. the person who took this pic clearly has the lyrics to Rule Brittania written on the other side of his fingers, and showing them to a c*ltic player is an unnaceptable and bigoted offence. 50 years in jail for him

Don't think he ever was it was her that reported the tarrier wank for neglecting his wean.

On the pic I like how the other guy is just casually reading.while Charlie must be raging.

I believe they had been and it was her who took the huff when she saw him swanning around with his mrs hence the phone call to police, allegedly. ;)

I believe they had been and it was her who took the huff when she saw him swanning around with his mrs hence the phone call to police, allegedly. ;)

She not or was she not married and I don't think she was being shagged by that ugly rhat I'd hope not anyway she's not bad looking.