**** Man Utd vs Celtic thread ****

Pedro

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out played and out classed, Machester United were either unlucky, wasteful and downright shite infront of goals at times.

Yet again they avoid a cricket score.

Still another humping away from home and shown how poor they really are.

We cannot finish 2nd to them this season, the league must be won!

Out played and out classed, Machester United were either unlucky, wasteful and downright shite infront of goals at times.

Yet again they avoid a cricket score.

Still another humping away from home and shown how poor they really are.

We cannot finish 2nd to them this season, the league must be won!

correct muff.

"The first two goals were offside but I'm not going to speak about them. I'm a football man and I know when we're well beaten".

No not a quote after the 4-2 game at the piggery, but the 3-0 pumpfest at old trafford.

Yes humble in defeat indeed, not if it was us the wee shit.

I think Celtic were much worse than Rangers were when they lost 3-0 at Old Trafford. The reason is Man Utd were electric when they played Rangers, but that game tonight they were class but in first gear, Rooney even had time to flick the ball over his head from behind him. Nothing short of embarrassing for Celtic, I've seen teams get beat 6 and 6 and 7-0 there with more heart. I haven't read any Celtic MB yet but if they're saying some of the things I've read on here, fucking unbelievable, how the fuck were they playing alright till the second goal?

Sorry, but their performance last night wasn't anywhere as near as bad as ours at Old Trafford. Man Utd should have put about 6 past us and we were lucky in the fact that Ferguson brought Van Nistelrooy and Forlan off for Bellion and Kleberson after 70 minutes. Our performance against them was the most spineless Rangers performance i've ever seen.

Anyway, Man Utd played some good stuff last night. I thought Ronaldo and Neville had Naylor's number from the first minute and he was only saved from a complete roasting when Ronaldo and Nani swapped positions after half an hour. Nani just didn't do it for me and i'd be gutted if he started ahead of Tevez in the return leg. Anderson was poor as well, and it's just ashame Carrick was missing as he'd have picked holes in that team.

I can see a Evra/Carrick infused Man Utd taking 2 or 3 off of them at Parkhead, especially if Celtic try to attack them.

Could have been much worse. Fletcher should have made it 2-0 before half time which would have totally killed Celtic's moral and lead to more goal.s

Is Fletcher not a Celtic man?

Was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw him sky that from all of 5 yards :rolleyes:

Could have been much worse. Fletcher should have made it 2-0 before half time which would have totally killed Celtic's moral and lead to more goal.s

Is Fletcher not a Celtic man?

Was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw him sky that from all of 5 yards :rolleyes:

think you are right there :craphead:

I think Celtic were much worse than Rangers were when they lost 3-0 at Old Trafford. The reason is Man Utd were electric when they played Rangers, but that game tonight they were class but in first gear, Rooney even had time to flick the ball over his head from behind him. Nothing short of embarrassing for Celtic, I've seen teams get beat 6 and 6 and 7-0 there with more heart. I haven't read any Celtic MB yet but if they're saying some of the things I've read on here, fucking unbelievable, how the fuck were they playing alright till the second goal?

Sorry, but their performance last night wasn't anywhere as near as bad as ours at Old Trafford. Man Utd should have put about 6 past us and we were lucky in the fact that Ferguson brought Van Nistelrooy and Forlan off for Bellion and Kleberson after 70 minutes. Our performance against them was the most spineless Rangers performance i've ever seen.

Anyway, Man Utd played some good stuff last night. I thought Ronaldo and Neville had Naylor's number from the first minute and he was only saved from a complete roasting when Ronaldo and Nani swapped positions after half an hour. Nani just didn't do it for me and i'd be gutted if he started ahead of Tevez in the return leg. Anderson was poor as well, and it's just ashame Carrick was missing as he'd have picked holes in that team.

I can see a Evra/Carrick infused Man Utd taking 2 or 3 off of them at Parkhead, especially if Celtic try to attack them.

We were effectively beaten after 5 minutes when Forlan scored that belter. Remember thought that we only had half a team out, it had the likes of Stevie Hughes, Maurice Ross and Nuno Capucho. Guys like De Boer, Arteta, Ricksen and Craig Moore were missing. We had no chance.

that famine tune man u sung, was this one

http://www.fanchants.com/football-songs/ma...-boy-ronaldo-2/

the song we were singing is the same tune but the words are:

we won it 3 times

we won it 3 tiiiimes

without killin anyone

we won it 3 times

its a response to liverpools "we won it 5 times"

we have quite a few versions of it including the ronaldo one but that doesnt get sung anymore after this summer

We'll hopefully tear a new one in em at parkhead for u all - they are utter bobbins!!

hope you win the league :unionflag:

ps . . we only sang are you rangers in disguise to wind them up a bit!!

we won it 3 times

we won it 3 tiiiimes

without killin anyone

we won it 3 times

we have quite a few versions of it including the ronaldo one but that doesnt get sung anymore after this summer

We'll hopefully tear a new one in em at parkhead for u all - they are utter bobbins!!

Really? Partick Thistle in disguise would have summed up their teams performance a bit better.

we won it 3 times

we won it 3 tiiiimes

without killin anyone

we won it 3 times

Really? Partick Thistle in disguise would have summed up their teams performance a bit better.

:mutley:

:cool: partay