Can it finally be Liverpools year?

GOAT

Not consistent enough I hear you say...9 games, 7 wins, 2 draws and undefeated and top of the table.

Dont do it in the big games...Manchester United at home, Chelsea away...

Don't fight like champions...2-0 down at half time to Manchester City, win 3-2.

All the common throwbacks at Liverpool. Yet so far this season all answered. Oh and we're unlucky not to be 5 points clear.

They have had a terrific start. But it is all about consistency(the reason why Man Utd and Chelsea have been battling it out for the title over the past few years) and we will have to wait and see if they can maintain this level.

nah i cant see it, they have started well before and still managed to blow it and finish more than 10points off the pace. This is the best start they have had for years with wins over chelsea and man utd something they have failed to do in the previous seasons but i still think they will blow it.

I really hope so, but i think it will ultimately depend of what Rafa's priorities are again.

There is no doubt that a consistent Livepool starting 11 can win the Premiership, the opening games have proved as much, but if the manager starts fiddling around with the line-up in domestic games due to his focus being on Europe then Liverpool won't be able to keep up the challenge i'm afraid. Although, in saying that i think we are seeing a Liverpool side with more grit and determination to win games than at any other time in the last 10 years. There certainly won't be any bore draws with the lesser teams at Anfield this season.