Mcdonald Tackle

cowieger

Has anyone seen this challenge? if you did that on the street you would be arrested for an assault he left his leg in and caught the boy Van Zanten a dull one, i cannot beleive that he did not walk for that tackle, i guarantee you if K.Thomson had done that he would have been instantly red carded terrible.

His reply in today's paper, "Well forwards aren't meant to be good tacklers." I haven't seen it yet and don't really want to see it. I heard it was awful and if he had correctly walked, I think it would have been a different end to that game.

Has anyone seen this challenge? if you did that on the street you would be arrested for an assault he left his leg in and caught the boy Van Zanten a dull one, i cannot beleive that he did not walk for that tackle, i guarantee you if K.Thomson had done that he would have been instantly red carded terrible.

yeah Cowie thats for sure they book Kevin for the slightest thing...Cole /West Ham was red carded for a much less aggressive tackle on Song yesterday ...McDonalds tackle was a shocker

just typical from them. The tackles they get away with are amazing. Thats why i was so surprised hesselink got sent off for his kick at broadfoot. Rightly sent off as well but the amount of times they get away with it is amazing. Cousin sent off for leading with his elbow a couple of times yet mcmanus doesnt get a 2nd yellow card for elbowing miller in the back of the head. Other than hesselink when was the last time they had a player sent off?? It was the same with lennon. Once he had his first yellow it didnt matter how many bad tackles he had after that he wasnt going to be sent off.

Another example of ridiculous refereeing in their favour. What would he have to do to be sent off, if he is getting away with that? The Ref bottled it.