Ok, so I've barely watched the EPL this year...

Danny

But from what I remember when Hutton originally went to Spurs, Ramos had him playing defensively, curtailing his attacking instincts.

I saw pretty much my first motd2 of the season last night, and it was the old Hutton under Redknapp who glided forward and beat players with ease and looked every inch a world class right back.

It was nice to see him play like that again, and it will be nice to see him do it against the Liverpools and Man Utds.

Because while he's not a Rangers player any more, and I wish he was, he's such a wonderful player that it's good to see what Rangers can produce.

His value will rocket if he can be nurtured properly.

But from what I remember when Hutton originally went to Spurs, Ramos had him playing defensively, curtailing his attacking instincts.

I saw pretty much my first motd2 of the season last night, and it was the old Hutton under Redknapp who glided forward and beat players with ease and looked every inch a world class right back.

It was nice to see him play like that again, and it will be nice to see him do it against the Liverpools and Man Utds.

Because while he's not a Rangers player any more, and I wish he was, he's such a wonderful player that it's good to see what Rangers can produce.

good point I think Redknapp will be good for Hutton, I hope he advances well ...players thrive under his management and I think that many went to Portsmouth because of him and will be gutted he's gone

When i seen Hutton under Ramos last season, he looked fantastic. One game against Liverpool apart, he was good in every game i watched him in. Sadly, he then got that injury.

He played twice under Ramos this season and was good against Stoke, but poor against Udinese.

Sergio Ramos and Dani Alves are just two right bags that Juande Ramos moulded into world beaters. Whilst Ramos just wasn't suited to the English game, it would be interesting to see Hutton play under him in a Spanish enviroment.

How many Liverpools will he be playing against?

How many Liverpools will he be playing against?

doh

When i seen Hutton under Ramos last season, he looked fantastic. One game against Liverpool apart, he was good in every game i watched him in. Sadly, he then got that injury.

He played twice under Ramos this season and was good against Stoke, but poor against Udinese.

Sergio Ramos and Dani Alves are just two right bags that Juande Ramos moulded into world beaters. Whilst Ramos just wasn't suited to the English game, it would be interesting to see Hutton play under him in a Spanish enviroment.

I didn't say Hutton was poor, I said he was defensive. That's not his best role.