Deciding who kicks off

Jasper

Seeing as the tims game is on the council telly ive been having a look online for bets as im gonna watch it. One that caught my eye is for who will kick off.

Odds are-

Killie 21/20

Sellik 19/20

Now correct me if im wrong, but the way I figure it is that one team decided which way to shoot, and the other kicks off. Who makes this decision is based on who wins the toss.

Now if Killie win the toss, they will choose to shoot into a certain set of goals (as all teams start of the same way) leaving sellik to KO.

Surely but if Sellik win the toss they will still allow Killie to shoot in whichever direction they want, leaving themselves to KO??

i feel I must be wrong as the bookies are hardly ever wrong....but this seems a great bet to me?

Seeing as the tims game is on the council telly ive been having a look online for bets as im gonna watch it. One that caught my eye is for who will kick off.

Odds are-

Killie 21/20

Sellik 19/20

Now correct me if im wrong, but the way I figure it is that one team decided which way to shoot, and the other kicks off. Who makes this decision is based on who wins the toss.

Now if Killie win the toss, they will choose to shoot into a certain set of goals (as all teams start of the same way) leaving sellik to KO.

Surely but if Sellik win the toss they will still allow Killie to shoot in whichever direction they want, leaving themselves to KO??

i feel I must be wrong as the bookies are hardly ever wrong....but this seems a great bet to me?

I'd imagine the scum will have a way they prefer to play in the first half, in the same way that we always play towards the Broomloan first. I'd guess that whoever wins the toss will pick a direction to play in.